India calling

suraj

What service people use and how much does it cost to make calls to India? I know now mostly use whatsapp, or other internet based platforms/apps but as a backup some people must be using other services.

3 minutes ago, suraj said:

What service people use and how much does it cost to make calls to India? I know now mostly use whatsapp, or other internet based platforms/apps but as a backup some people must be using other services.

Iyyala repu whatsapp facebook Facetime lu ochinaaka inka india calling card lu evadu dekhatledu kaka

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, suraj said:

edit heading, say calling cards to make telephone calls to India * Land Line to Land Line * Mobile to Land Line * Land Line to Mobile * Mobile to Mobile

everyone has whatsapp

@suraj which neanderthal are you??

4 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

using google voice for a few years , call quality good

I don't prefer whatsapp 

I second that but using Vonage

definitely not being used as everyone calls on whatsapp even If I do not want to