Top Posters In This Topic

Acute attack is severely painful

Regular anti inflammatory ,ice application

complete rest 

Uric acid lowering agents use cheyyali

Food ki pedda chart ey undi

Simply avoid alcohol and high protein diet 

57 minutes ago, mummadi said:

Severe/Extreme pain bro. Em medicines/food tiskunnaru gout ki? How soon were u guys able to recover.

Nenu unna. Expert here.

When you feel slight warm feeling or pain, then immediately cofirm ayyipo that you won't sleep ratriki..

Take colchicine 0.6 mg 2 immediately, then after 1 hr take one more. Also take indomethacin 50 mg and pepto bismol after 1 hour. Most of the people will have diarrhea after that but I take one more after 12 hours and also second indomethacin. 

To try reducing uric acid when you don't have gout..

Start with a week of colchicine with 1 tab a day. Then take allopurinol 100 mg  + 1 colchicine from second week. 4th week 2 allopurinol  + 1 colchocine.. 6th only allopurinol.. Do this for 6 months.. 

Don't drink, no chicken,tomato, dals, chocolate , red meat, shell fish.. 

4 eggs per week

No soda

I eat starch rice once a week just to clean my system..

I get gout every month even now. I can't stop eating chicken.. 

2 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Nenu unna. Expert here.

When you feel slight warm feeling or pain, then immediately cofirm ayyipo that you won't sleep ratriki..

Take colchicine 0.6 mg 2 immediately, then after 1 hr take one more. Also take indomethacin 50 mg and pepto bismol after 1 hour. Most of the people will have diarrhea after that but I take one more after 12 hours and also second indomethacin. 

Start with a week of colchicine with 1 tab a day. Then take allopurinol 100 mg  + 1 colchicine from second week. 4th week 2 allopurinol  + 1 colchocine.. 6th only allopurinol.. Do this for 6 months.. 

my frnd okkaduu unnaduu he never ate non veg ( brahmins) ... but still he has gout 

4 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Nenu unna. Expert here.

4 eggs per week

No soda

Why are you using allopurinol in place of febuxostat ?

1 minute ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

my frnd okkaduu unnaduu he never ate non veg ( brahmins) ... but still he has gout 

Gout is not because of eating chicken

Its a metabolic disorder

You should avoid eating chicken to prevent anthey

Nenu vegetarian e. Never drink too. Aina it attacked. Played lots of cricket. So dehydration annaru. Ate few sweet items over past few weeks. Not sure if it's related.

20 minutes ago, kr123 said:

Gout is not because of eating chicken

Its a metabolic disorder

You should avoid eating chicken to prevent anthey

ante typical brahmin bro vaaaaduu...  egg kuda thinaaaruuu

25 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Nenu unna. Expert here.

4 eggs per week

No soda

Bhayya na current medication idi:  

Starting yesterday, 

Colchicine 0.6 mg  - (every morning) once daily  and upto 30 days ani annadu doctor

Prednisone - (every morning) 40 mg daily for 5 days and 20mg daily from 6th day thru 20th day.

Eating cherries, drinking orange juice, ice n hot pack madhyalo switching. Drinking lots of water. 

Inkemem cheyochu ? Late night and early in Morning mari horrendous undi pain.

Any tips to change medication or get rid of pain instantly? Unbearable undi pain. Anything i should stress more on? Or to change/add any thing diet wise, treatment wise?

Indomethacin/Pepto/Allopurinol anni over the counter aa? Did doctor prescribe those to you? And you still using any one of them?   Na medications chusav ga paina..inka emem tiskovachu alongside those?  Aleve Sodium naproxen kuda add cheyocha (NSAID) adi . 

6 minutes ago, mummadi said:

Bhayya na current medication idi:  

Starting yesterday, 

Colchicine 0.6 mg  - (every morning) once daily  and upto 30 days ani annadu doctor

Prednisone - (every morning) 40 mg daily for 5 days and 20mg daily from 6th day thru 20th day.

Eating cherries, drinking orange juice, ice n hot pack madhyalo switching. Drinking lots of water. 

Inkemem cheyochu ? Late night and early in Morning mari horrendous undi pain.

Any tips to change medication or get rid of pain instantly? Unbearable undi pain. Anything i should stress more on? Or to change/add any thing diet wise, treatment wise?

Indomethacin/Pepto/Allopurinol anni over the counter aa? Did doctor prescribe those to you? And you still using any one of them?   Na medications chusav ga paina..inka emem tiskovachu alongside those?  Aleve Sodium naproxen kuda add cheyocha (NSAID) adi . 

took me almost one month to recover completely

alcohol avoid mainly beer 

protein takkuva unna food tinu

drink too much water

cherries and cherry juices 

pain killers like ibrupen 

apple cider vinegar with lemon 

ayyayyoo GOUT is genetic and hereditory

no wonder its a rich mans disease.

drastic ga uric acid levels thagginchey food ki transition avvaali 

consult doctors and get nutritionist recommendations toooo

remember u can only subside it not completely eliminate gout