sri_india

10 years ago ...with priced at $17

Recommended Posts

sri_india

tesla completed 10 years since IPO and return a whopping 4000% to investors 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sri_india

NOW NKLA without proper running prototype valued more than ford , nissan and other car companies with millions of cars running on roads 

 

Ebxqa6qU4AAC2-s?format=png&name=900x900

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadiesTailor
15 minutes ago, sri_india said:

tesla completed 10 years since IPO and return a whopping 4000% to investors 

 

 

 

Wow whataaa ride... too bad I entered and exited very early 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soldier

nikola order tesukuntundi stock sky rockwt annaru.

 

orders ekkada daja vachyao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sri_india
40 minutes ago, soldier said:

nikola order tesukuntundi stock sky rockwt annaru.

 

orders ekkada daja vachyao

chala orders vochayi ani CEO twitter lo telling 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rokalibanda

konni stocks chepandi bayya for long term NKLA 68 range lo undi ipudu konacha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadiesTailor
5 minutes ago, sri_india said:

chala orders vochayi ani CEO twitter lo telling 

Ippudu antha hype bro... ten years back kabatti slow and steady ga perigindi Tesla... ee nikola choodu full swing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sri_india
2 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Ippudu antha hype bro... ten years back kabatti slow and steady ga perigindi Tesla... ee nikola choodu full swing 

CEO is so impatient and he want to make this company compete with tesla even without proper prototype 

 

EbtbZh7VcAIFfYI?format=jpg&name=large 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndhraneedSCS

Na brathuki $17 ki konna sare, $18 ki ragane ammeyyakapothe chethulu okate duradha 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sri_india
1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Na brathuki $17 ki konna sare, $18 ki ragane ammeyyakapothe chethulu okate duradha 

selling a winning stock is real loss ... the losses you get from junk stock can recover but you can't recover missing rallies  like tesla / shop / MELI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hitman
1 minute ago, sri_india said:

selling a winning stock is real loss 

@~`

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sri_india
1 minute ago, Hitman said:

@~`

konni tips cheppu bro how to identify best stocks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pitta
28 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Na brathuki $17 ki konna sare, $18 ki ragane ammeyyakapothe chethulu okate duradha 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tom bhayya
3 hours ago, sri_india said:

NOW NKLA without proper running prototype valued more than ford , nissan and other car companies with millions of cars running on roads 

 

Ebxqa6qU4AAC2-s?format=png&name=900x900

TSLA which never made profit pettina daggara nundi valuation antha unnappudu y not NKLA ani @JambaKrantu asking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.