3 months lo...full muscular....ela avvali ?

Gentle_Boy

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

3 months lo you can see some changes but no way you can become muscular. It's a life style.

An average male can add between 1 to 2 pounds of muscle every month and it will take around 20 pounds of muscle at least to look muscular. so minimum 10 months to 20 months depending on how regular you are. 

I have been working on and off since 2014. It took 1 year for people to notice and comment that I am looking different. I made a lot of progress in the first 1 year. After 1 year the progress was slow. Now after 3 years my gains have maxed out. I am mostly in maintenance mode now. 

still ...I would say...you have a good fitness lifestyle....tracking down...your body all these years

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

3 months lo you can see some changes but no way you can become muscular. It's a life style.

An average male can add between 1 to 2 pounds of muscle every month and it will take around 20 pounds of muscle at least to look muscular. so minimum 10 months to 20 months depending on how regular you are. 

I have been working on and off since 2014. It took 1 year for people to notice and comment that I am looking different. I made a lot of progress in the first 1 year. After 1 year the progress was slow. Now after 3 years my gains have maxed out. I am mostly in maintenance mode now. 

I find being muscular mostly useless, depending on what kinda muscular you are. If it's the bodybuilder type look, that's just laughable. I don't know anyone who's past 30 who seriously wants to look like a bodybuilder. The most athletic part of being a bodybuilder is perhaps the walk on the stage, plus most body builders have pathetic cardiovascular fitness. 

Lean muscle with functional strength is what makes sense to me, if you are a bodybuilder type gymrat sorry man but have fun. 

Just now, zarathustra said:

I find being muscular mostly useless, depending on what kinda muscular you are. If it's the bodybuilder type look, that's just laughable. I don't know anyone who's past 30 who seriously wants to look like a bodybuilder. The most athletic part of being a bodybuilder is perhaps the walk on the stage, plus most body builders have pathetic cardiovascular fitness. 

Lean muscle with functional strength is what makes sense to me, if you are a bodybuilder type gymrat sorry man but have fun. 

I don't look like a body builder. Honestly to gain that amount of muscle you have to use steroids. Without using steroids a normal person will look strong and fit which is how I look. I am 6 ft tall 185 lbs with a 32 inch waist. Kind of like the guy in the picture below.

Brennan Ward

3 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

So gym waste antaava bro?

I personally never went to gym .. My workout whenever I did was fixed to running and doing some bodywork outs like push ups, sit ups and planks

6 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

I don't spend a lot of time in gym. I go around 3 to 4 times a week for an hour and I hit one body part every time I go like chest and abs, biceps and back etc..

First 1 year you might you have to go 5 times a week. 

23 minutes ago, Gentle_Boy said:

3 months lo...full muscular....ela avvali ?

Any suggestions or advices will be appreciated. 

Post any pics or links to work out.

Serious replies only...

Snoring tagginda

5 minutes ago, ring_master said:

So gym waste antaava bro?

I personally never went to gym .. My workout whenever I did was fixed to running and doing some bodywork outs like push ups, sit ups and planks

Waste ani ekkadanna, it's upto you man. Whatever satisfied you, all I am saying is that a lot of these gymrats who boast about their muscles couldn't even do 10 pull ups to save their lives. And I think most of these idiots that spend a ton of time in the gym to show off their muscles think they are tough by doing so, 90% of them can't fight themselves out of a chokehold to save their lives. LOL

It's upto you bro, I myself do HIIT 4 days a week. I run, sprint, do tons of pushups, plank, pull ups and do workout using resistance bands. Maybe I will go back to the gym after the covid situation comes under control but even then I don't use the machines there just use dumbells. 

5 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I don't spend a lot of time in gym. I go around 3 to 4 times a week for an hour and I hit one body part every time I go like chest and abs, biceps and back etc..

First 1 year you might you have to go 5 times a week. 

LOL. And end up with muscle fatigue or even worse, a muscle tear? 

Sensible advise bro

16 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Dedication 

i did my self in 4 months 

I have support from friends i have previous experience with gym. 
ate very good diet with great breakfast good lunch and lean dinner 

Day 1 chest triceps 

day2 back biceps 

day 3 shoulder and legs 

repeat 

ine day rest a week 

increase weights every 2 weeks 

okkadi valle avadu atleast one more person same goal to vunte ayyiddi 

adi kuda pelli kaka mundu 

1xeyxs.gif

Just now, zarathustra said:

LOL. And end up with muscle fatigue or even worse, a muscle tear? 

Sensible advise bro

lol, if you hit a different body part every time you go, how will you have muscle fatigue.

I followed the below program when I started. Kris Gethin is a very famous trainer and he trains most of the bollywood celebs like Hrithik Roshan..

https://www.bodybuilding.com/workout-plans/about/12-week-hardcore-daily-trainer-with-kris-gethin

Look at his schedule

Day 1

Legs

Day 2

Chest, Triceps

Day 3

Rest: Shopping

Day 4

Back, Biceps

Day 5

Shoulders, Calves, Abs

Day 6

Rest: Muscle Anatomy

Day 7

Legs

18 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Dedication 

i did my self in 4 months 

I have support from friends i have previous experience with gym. 
ate very good diet with great breakfast good lunch and lean dinner 

Day 1 chest triceps 

day2 back biceps 

day 3 shoulder and legs 

repeat 

ine day rest a week 

increase weights every 2 weeks 

okkadi valle avadu atleast one more person same goal to vunte ayyiddi 

adi kuda pelli kaka mundu 

what about @Mattakai ?

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

Waste ani ekkadanna, it's upto you man. Whatever satisfied you, all I am saying is that a lot of these gymrats who boast about their muscles couldn't even do 10 pull ups to save their lives. And I think most of these idiots that spend a ton of time in the gym to show off their muscles think they are tough by doing so, 90% of them can't fight themselves out of a chokehold to save their lives. LOL

It's upto you bro, I myself do HIIT 4 days a week. I run, sprint, do tons of pushups, plank, pull ups and do workout using resistance bands. Maybe I will go back to the gym after the covid situation comes under control but even then I don't use the machines there just use dumbells. 

Diet regular ena? Or do you avoid carbs and stuff?

ee quarantine lo didn't do any work out.. ee summer advantage teesukoni I want to get super lean and fit.

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

lol, if you hit a different body part every time you go, how will you have muscle fatigue.

I followed the below program when I started. Kris Gethin is a very famous trainer and he trains most of the bollywood celebs like Hrithik Roshan..

https://www.bodybuilding.com/workout-plans/about/12-week-hardcore-daily-trainer-with-kris-gethin

Look at his schedule

Day 1

Legs

Day 2

Chest, Triceps

Day 3

Rest: Shopping

Day 4

Back, Biceps

Day 5

Shoulders, Calves, Abs

Day 6

Rest: Muscle Anatomy

Day 7

Legs

I know Kris Gethin well, apart from Jim Stoppani and a host of fitness trainers whose programs you find on Bodybuilding.com

I wouldn't advise Kris Gethin's program for total beginners, might have worked for you good for you. But I don't anticipate everyone to not end up with muscle fatigue, plus I don't see the point of isolation workouts where you isolate the body parts as if they are completely independent of each other. I believe in doing compound body movements, which involve more than one part of your body but since you seem to base your idea of fitness on celebrity fitness trainers I can see why you would want to follow his program.