To be honest. Can't agree more.

Daaarling

To be honest, I totally agree and accept that this is Man's world because men have big heart, more compassion and more strength than women. I see men can stretch themselves beyond limits and go out of the way to help someone whom they love or care. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

To be honest, I totally agree and accept that this is Man's world because men have big heart, more compassion and more strength than women. I see men can stretch themselves beyond limits and go out of the way to help someone whom they love or care. 

Yes . Some times 45 degrees stretch chestham ... okkosari 180 degrees kuda stretch cheyyalsi vosthadhi ... 

Idhantha okarakamayina love-eh daarling. Normal ammailaki ardham kadhu :(

32 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

true @Daarling

12 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

tanu male kaadu female kaadu shemale 

Yeah, that’s why she tells us and posts so many things here that nobody knows (like this post)! Person of wisdom.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Daaarling said:

not all men have bigger hearts and viceversa

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Agreed, it’s all starts with Dad. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

not all men have bigger hearts and viceversa

Usually okari pidikili antha size lo heart untadhi antaaru ante ones with bigger pidikili have bigger hearts ah... 

just because man has a bigger heart doesnt mean this is mans world you stupid.. 

and also there is no thing called a big heart to specific gender, any person can have a big heart, could be men or women or trans,

it really depends on a person but not a whole set of gender, like you mentioned..

people need a whole lot of education these days..geez

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Usually okari pidikili antha size lo heart untadhi antaaru ante ones with bigger pidikili have bigger hearts ah... 

valla soul lo depth undadhu

soul less people

men ae kadhu, women kuda untaru this category

• Upvote 1