To be honest. Can't agree more.

Daaarling

My Dad Worked very hard and sacrificed many things in his life but never compromised on our education. My uncle took care of my bed ridden diseased Aunt for around 10 years without any complain till her last breath. Many more examples like that made me to come to this conclusion. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Daaarling said:

To be honest, I totally agree and accept that this is Man's world because men have big heart, more compassion and more strength than women. I see men can stretch themselves beyond limits and go out of the way to help someone whom they love or care. 

man's world any doubht.

51 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

My Dad Worked very hard and sacrificed many things in his life but never compromised on our education. My uncle took care of my bed ridden diseased Aunt for around 10 years without any complain till her last breath. Many more examples like that made me to come to this conclusion. 

Emi anukoku big heart people are the ones who can help other people outside of family. Daaniki men women ani sambandham ledhu. There are a lot of people who have compassion regardless of gender 

12 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Emi anukoku big heart people are the ones who can help other people outside of family. Daaniki men women ani sambandham ledhu. There are a lot of people who have compassion regardless of gender 

antha anesi em anukoku enduku MagaMaharaju