**Immigration** Biden vs Trump.

Repo

Just now, Repo said:

So topic is now Kashmir vs India ?? Can you please guys open a new thread for that. I am not expert in Kashmir issue. 

why do you care? you stick to your topic.

Biden is awesome. he'll probably give GC ani cheppav.

but apart from the smart dasara bullodu, nobody seems to have understood what you said.. and are doing the old dems illegal blah blah raagam. lol

2 minutes ago, Repo said:

So topic is now Kashmir vs India ?? Can you please guys open a new thread for that. I am not expert in Kashmir issue. 

topic already over. nobody understood the topic.

1 minute ago, Repo said:

Guys USA Immigration idea unte matladandi anthe kaani why Kashir and Ind issues are in this topic ?? Seriously ? Unbelievable.

nobody understood your topic ra babu. lite teeskoni, inko thread esko. lol.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

why do you care? you stick to your topic.

Biden is awesome. he'll probably give GC ani cheppav.

but apart from the smart dasara bullodu, nobody seems to have understood what you said.. and are doing the old dems illegal blah blah raagam. lol

Hey bro. Nee intentions naku ardam ayyindi. You want to puck Ind. Whatever topic it is. You said never been in USA and H1B. Ekkada unnollaki last 15 years h1 meeda idea undi em jaruguthundi Ani. Nuvvu vallani kuda ededo Kashir anukunta nee debate knowledge motham ekkade chupisthunnavu. Might be you are good at debating. Then good for you bro. But H1 meeda US ki 15 years unnollani nuvvu edodo matladi ekkadiki rakkunda chesthunnavu. Nuvve neelo nuvvu matladukuntunnavu. 

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

nobody understood your topic ra babu. lite teeskoni, inko thread esko. lol.

Vallaki ardam ayyindi ra babu. Nee replies chusi paraar andaru. Nuvvu USA 15-20 years unnolla daggariki vachi USA Immigration evadiki ardam kaledu antunnavu chudu. 

Just now, Repo said:

Vallaki ardam ayyindi ra babu. Nee replies chusi paraar andaru. Nuvvu USA 15-20 years unnolla daggariki vachi USA Immigration evadiki ardam kaledu antunnavu chudu. 

mari nuvvu specific ga cheppav ga... Obama promise cheyyaledhu, Biden chestunnadu ani..

but vaalllu same dems illegal blah blah raagam enduku paadu thunnaru? can they engage with the specific you mentioned?

adhi oka opinion, mallli daaniki thokkalo discussion. only dasara understood and I hijacked him or he hijacked me. whatever.

you can reply to their posts if you want a discussion, btw. not to my post. lol.

1 hour ago, Repo said:

Trump - Max slow chesthadu Anni ? I mean Miller will paly role. Especially Asylum and FB visas will be tough to get. H1B max speciality occupation rule change chestharu. Slow untundi USCIS process. 

Biden : He is saying country cap lepestham with the help of congress. EB backlog motham clear chestham. DACA antha legal chestha. PHD ki GC ichestham. H1 ni Inka easy chestha no pay scale rate. More GC lu add chestham especially STEM ki baaga help chestham.

Biden - catch is with help of congress, which never happens. When is the last time a immigration bill passed with bipartisan support. 

What is the need of DACA as EO, at one point of time Obama as president, both house and Senate are Dems.

True political election promises.. irrespective of party congress is not ready to increase a single GC. 

Its almost like make America as minorities which even Dems won't agree..

5 minutes ago, Repo said:

Hey bro. Nee intentions naku ardam ayyindi. You want to puck Ind. Whatever topic it is. You said never been in USA and H1B. Ekkada unnollaki last 15 years h1 meeda idea undi em jaruguthundi Ani. Nuvvu vallani kuda ededo Kashir anukunta nee debate knowledge motham ekkade chupisthunnavu. Might be you are good at debating. Then good for you bro. But H1 meeda US ki 15 years unnollani nuvvu edodo matladi ekkadiki rakkunda chesthunnavu. Nuvve neelo nuvvu matladukuntunnavu. 

why do you care about me? just because I said something in your thread? dude... you stick to your topic. put me on ignore.

I don't care for your analysis on me.

6 minutes ago, Repo said:

you don't own the thread you start... too bad bro. 

pick a higher grade db for your 'productive' debate. lol.

Just now, TrollBait said:

you don't own the thread you start... too bad bro. 

pick a higher grade db for your 'productive' debate. lol.

Ninnu chudagane Kashiri lives matter antavu bro. So this is my last reply to you. Have a good life. 

3 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

Biden - catch is with help of congress, which never happens. When is the last time a immigration bill passed with bipartisan support. 

What is the need of DACA as EO, at one point of time Obama as president, both house and Senate are Dems.

True political election promises.. irrespective of party congress is not ready to increase a single GC. 

Its almost like make America as minorities which even Dems won't agree..

hmmm interesting. 

Just now, Repo said:

Ninnu chudagane Kashiri lives matter antavu bro. So this is my last reply to you. Have a good life. 

nee edupu is funny.