Too many master students are asking for job on linkedin

jpismahatma

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Yes I have seen it on my feed too today ... Bad timing ...

i dont know  any f1 guys ....  I happened to see because some recruiter commented.. 

5 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

I really feel sorry for them. is it Covid driving it?

I just happened to search .. in linkedin. mostly north indians... they really dont know that there is cruel world outside.

Asking for job like this will work ? 

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/pskumar89_opentowork-activity-6684339383899832320-9e03

bad luck :( I hope they find work in the months to come .. could imagine the stress they are facing.. 

12 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

I just happened to search .. in linkedin. mostly north indians... they really dont know that there is cruel world outside.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/pskumar89_opentowork-activity-6684339383899832320-9e03

linkdn author edho raadhaamuu anukkunnaduu but slipper shots padthunnayee ga reverse lo vaaadiki...

15 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

That is stupid and it only hurts his professionalism. Vaatiki response most of us know. Frankly, they have to stop chasing money and seize the opportunity. Mana Sundar Pichai speech should be an inspiration. Kaani many of these people ni choostuntey paapam aney anipistadi. There are many also.. internship cheyakunda.. illaki potaam anukuntu.. parents paisal tho chadivina extra accomplishments lekunda.. frankly, many are looking for character nowadays and these people are lacking it.. 

18 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

Skip

Inkekkadi masters students? Most of them married locals through sham marriages and got temporary green cards .. they are currently waiting to permanently go to jail through immigration fraud 

"F1 students are loyal. If give knife they will poduchukuni themselves but not bahubali (the company)

They are aakali meeda unna pululu. 

They have such passion that even the word passion will not have that much passion"

"emanukuntaro jaffa gallu. edo MS chesi nalugu udemy course lu cheste tope lu aitara endi"

Indians never ever will grow up. linkendin la recruiter point chepte 100 desi gallu KUKKA KUKKA KUKKA lekka padipotaru vaadi meeda. "Ours is the country which invented zero ani" .. lol . Asala ela behave cheyyali em matladali em telvad labbe gallaki

so em akkarle jobs. OPT la undani. job vaste untar. ledante potar india ki . emundi

1 minute ago, kathanayaka said:

"F1 students are loyal. If give knife they will poduchukuni themselves but not bahubali (the company)

They have such passion that even the word passion will not have that much passion"

"emanukuntaro jaffa gallu. edo MS chesi nalugu udemy course lu cheste tope lu aitara endi"

Indians never ever will grow up. linkendin la recruiter point chepte 100 desi gallu KUKKA KUKKA KUKKA lekka padipotaru vaadi meeda. "Ours is the country which invented zero ani" .. lol . Asala ela behave cheyyali em matladali em telvad labbe gallaki

so em akkarle jobs. OPT la undani. job vaste untar. ledante potar india ki . emundi

ee time lo every company looks for throughput and cuts down spending.. vellani hire chesukuntey investment with no return until a couple yrs.. veella output verey valla output same annattu rangulu vestunnaru.. Internships chesina andariki offers baganey vastunnayi..

15 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Inkekkadi masters students? Most of them married locals through sham marriages and got temporary green cards .. they are currently waiting to permanently go to jail through immigration fraud 

Bro either be empathetic to fellow brother's  problems or just keep quiet but don''t make fun of other's problems. I hope you understand the consequences of karma ...

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Dhevudu2 said:

Bro either be empathetic to fellow brother's  problems or just keep quiet but don''t make fun of other's problems. I hope you understand the consequences of karma ...

You are forgetting the consequences of karma bro ... 

problems unna vallaki solutions unnay.. easy routes chuskunna vallaki fraud problems unnay .... 

indulo sympathy empathy emi levu ... real strugglers ki devudey dari chupisthadu.... 

9 hours ago, kathanayaka said:

Mee H1 uncles ki emanna stuff untadha ? Free ga india nundi import aitharu, anni dbs lo comments koduthu free ga salary dobbutharu.. client G meedha thanthe moosukoni india ki potharu