H1 TRANSFERS/GC PROCESS/LOOKING FOR PROJECT/OPT-H1B/L1-H1B PLEASE CONTACT ME

vasanthi reddy

already post vesavu ga, malli enduku. Spamming aa  %<>(    sFi_boink3

[quote author=vasanthi reddy link=topic=98785.msg1048877#msg1048877 date=1284490733]
Hey are you looking for the project/H1b transfer/L1-H1b visa/OPT -H1b visa..please forward me your Resume to my email ID is [email protected]
Easy process and putting them in to project with in 2weeks once you got the approval  for H1b...

cheers guys...

thank you.
[/quote]

[b]Spam is the use of electronic messaging systems (including most broadcast media, digital delivery systems) to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately.[/b]
you already advertised it here earlier. You are doing it over and over again. So your intention is to Spam.

[quote author=vasanthi reddy link=topic=98785.msg1049150#msg1049150 date=1284493802]
Not Spam...its just an Advertising...
[/quote]

Well,its not my Intention as it is Spam..
the more you give advertise and the more you get employees.
the best way to reach people is Advertising..
people who are new to DB can know about it..Right..

is that the reason you are posting like spam spam..not at all like that..
i can advertise once in a day/week...
so there is no point to say that its a spam..
thanks

Intention of some third rate advertisers is to spam and grab attention and from your POV its advertisement and from our POV its Spam. So you are spamming. People who are new to DB can know about what ?? Just because a person joins this db every 30 minutes doesnt give you right to post the same thread so often.
SPammer !!

[quote author=vasanthi reddy link=topic=98785.msg1049199#msg1049199 date=1284494334]
Well,its not my Intention as it is Spam..
the more you give advertise and the more you get employees.
the best way to reach people is Advertising..
people who are new to DB can know about it..Right..

is that the reason you are posting like spam spam..not at all like that..
i can advertise once in a day/week...
so there is no point to say that its a spam..
thanks
[/quote]

No one can stop who ? you or me ?
If you think no one can stop you implies you would continue doing this and still be thinking that you are advertising and nothing wrong in reposting same stuff over and over ( a.k.a spamming ).
If you are thinking like No one can stop me implies you are not gonna bother on what remarks I made/make on your posts and you would continue spamming.
So what are you planning on doing ?

[quote author=vasanthi reddy link=topic=98785.msg1049231#msg1049231 date=1284494686]
Think whatever/however in your way.no one can do/stop anything about this kind of nature guys...
bye.
[/quote]

nuvvu mundu english nerchuko, tarvata janalaki projectlu OPT lu idduvugani. nee lage pani pata leka bevarse ga tirige chala mandiki H1 lu ichina janalu ippudu bokkalo unnaru. neeku ade gati pattachu jagratta. chesede illegal pani, daniki advertising kooda malli.

you rock you rock you rock @3$%

[quote author=tbone link=topic=98785.msg1049745#msg1049745 date=1284502741]
nuvvu mundu english nerchuko, tarvata janalaki projectlu OPT lu idduvugani. nee lage pani pata leka bevarse ga tirige chala mandiki H1 lu ichina janalu ippudu bokkalo unnaru. neeku ade gati pattachu jagratta. chesede illegal pani, daniki advertising kooda malli.
[/quote]

c[quote author=vasanthi reddy link=topic=98785.msg1048877#msg1048877 date=1284490733]
Hey are you looking for the project/H1b transfer/L1-H1b visa/OPT -H1b visa..please forward me your Resume to my email ID is [email protected]
Easy process and putting them in to project with in 2weeks once you got the approval  for H1b...

cheers guys...

thank you.
[/quote] check your PM