When to eat Banana 🍌

ShruteSastry

3 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

100% intlo fridge meeda pettukunna follow avvav 

because you eat when you like 

ila chuskoni aite tinaru 

True bruh, just saw this r/ 

You can store bananas in refrigerator once they turn yellow. This way, their ripening slows down, their skin turns dark but the banana inside will be still good for many more days.

The trick is to refrigerate them after they start turning yellow. If we refrigerate green bananas, they don’t become ripe and go bad as-is.

4 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

You can store bananas in refrigerator once they turn yellow. This way, their ripening slows down, their skin turns dark but the banana inside will be still good for many more days.

The trick is to refrigerate them after they start turning yellow. If we refrigerate green bananas, they don’t become ripe and go bad as-is.

That's a good tip 👍

31 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

you have completely lost your mind!!!!

inka aratipallaki nuvvu ee range lo alochistunnav ante 

must be pathetic just to eat a banana

andukane just buy them and eat regularly 

ila fridge lo pettukovali

pandakunda vundali 

tinakuna vundali

teeth dobbutayi

just office ki velle mundu okati tinu daily

body good mind good work good

15 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

you have completely lost your mind!!!!

inka aratipallaki nuvvu ee range lo alochistunnav ante 

must be pathetic just to eat a banana

andukane just buy them and eat regularly 

ila fridge lo pettukovali

pandakunda vundali 

tinakuna vundali

teeth dobbutayi

just office ki velle mundu okati tinu daily

body good mind good work good

Dude, calm down before you get a cardiac arrest! Antha athi avasarama?

Completely lost my mind?? what is excessive in what I said?

we buy bananas all the time, sometimes we buy too many, sometimes we don’t get time to eat them because our stomachs are full, but the bananas keep going bad. That is when you refrigerate them to prolong their life. Just take them out of refrigerator an hour before you want to eat them so they are not cold. Simple.

If you don’t wanna use the technique, don’t - just do what you are doing.

Just now, Bhumchik said:

Dude, calm down before you get a cardiac arrest! Antha athi avasarama?

what is excessive in what I said?

we buy bananas all the time, sometimes we buy too many, sometimes we don’t get time to eat them because our stomachs are full, but the bananas keep going bad. That is when you refrigerate them to prolong their life. Simple. If you don’t wanna use the technique, don’t - just do what you are doing.

Just take them out of refrigerator an hour before you want to eat them so they are not cold

oops you are right maybe I am a bit high while I said that 

you are not excessive 

I am excessive in what I mentioned

lets cool it off 

2 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

You don't need to refrigerate to slow down the ripening process bro.. cover the stalk with a bag and rubber band.. ripening slows down.. like this

How to Keep Bananas from Turning Brownwrap the ends of bannas with clear cling wrap, it will keep them ...