3 Bollywood khans and their Ill gotten wealth - subramaniam Swamy

Silverado

I posted something about SSR mystery few hours back. Its all connected. Bollywood meeda bayata countries influence undi. Manam peekagaligedi emi ledu, except put pressure on local bjp leaders continously. And also aa bolly movies choodatam aapesthe better(all heroes are gulaams to someone bad there).

1 minute ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

I posted something about SSR mystery few hours back. Its all connected. Bollywood meeda bayata countries influence undi. Manam peekagaligedi emi ledu, except put pressure on local bjp leaders continously. And also aa bolly movies choodatam aapesthe better(all heroes are gulaams to someone bad there).

Bollywood sickular mafia should be harassed through ED,IT then they will stop promoting their sickular ideas in movies

Gujarat controversy (2006)

In 2006, Aamir Khan lent his support to the Narmada Bachao Andolan movement, led by activist Medha Patkar, in their actions against raising the height of Sardar Sarovar Dam.[263] While promoting his film Fanaa in Gujarat, he made some comments regarding the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi's handling of the Narmada Dam and the necessity to rehabilitate the displaced villagers.[264][265] These comments were met with outrage from the BJP, with the government of Gujarat demanding an apology from Khan. He refused to apologise, saying "I am saying exactly what the Supreme Court has said. I only asked for rehabilitation of poor farmers. I never spoke against the construction of the dam. I will not apologise for my comments on the issue."[266] An unofficial ban of Fanaa was put in place for the entire state of Gujarat. Protests occurred against the film and Khan which included the burning of posters of the star in effigy. As a result, several multiplex owners stated that they could not provide security to customers. Thus, all theatre owners in Gujarat refused to screen the film.[267]

Intolerance controversy (2015–2016)
"I think in the last maybe six to eight months, there is a growing sense of despondency. When I chat with Kiran at home, she says, 'Should we move out of India?' That's a disastrous and big statement for Kiran to make. She fears for her child. She fears what the atmosphere around us will be. She feels scared to open the newspapers every day."

— Khan on his wife Kiran Rao's views.[268][269]

In November 2015, Khan expressed the feelings that he and his wife Kiran Rao had about rising intolerance in India at an event in New Delhi hosted by The Indian Express newspaper.[270] This was in response to recent political events in India, including violent attacksagainst Muslims and intellectuals, along with the absence of swift or strong condemnation from the country's ruling BJP Modigovernment.[271] Khan remarked that his wife Kiran, fearing for her family, suggested to "move out of India", to his surprise.[272] Khan's remark about intolerance in India and his wife suggesting to "move out of India" sparked political controversy, referred to as the "intolerance row" in the Indian media,[273] and started a debate on social media.[272] Khan faced intense backlash for his comments, with certain sections of society branding him "anti-national",[274] while others voiced their agreement about his concerns[272] and applauded him.[275]

Much of the backlash against Khan, an Indian Muslim with a Hindu wife, came from Hindu nationalist groups.[271][276] The far-right political party Shiv Senasharply criticised Khan's statement, labelling it "the language of treachery".[277] Ruling political party Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) remarked the incident a "Moral Offence".[278][279] In the wake of the controversy, burning of posters took place in Ludhiana by the Sena party.[280]Punjab's Shiv Sena chief Rajeev Tandon also made a violent threat, offering a 1 lakh (US$1,400) reward to anyone who slaps Aamir Khan.[281][282]As a result, the Khan family was given additional police protection.[283] Khan responded to the backlash and threats by stating, "it saddens me to say you are only proving my point".[284]

In response to the backlash, Khan received support from a number of celebrities and public figures,[285] including Indian National Congressleader Rahul Gandhi,[271][286] as well as Hrithik Roshan,[287]Shah Rukh Khan,[288]Mamata Banerjee,[289]Rajkumar Hirani,[290] Kabir Khan,[291]Farah Khan,[292] A. R. Rahman[293] and Priyanka Chopra.[294] Several, on the other hand, criticised Khan's remark about intolerance, including Shatrughan Sinha,[295] Anupam Kher,[296] Raveena Tandon[293] and Vivek Oberoi.[297]

Khan later clarified his comments in January 2016, saying that he never said India was intolerant or that he thought about leaving the country, saying he was "born in India and will die in India." He said that his comments were taken out of context and the media was responsible for it to some extent.[301][302] Despite this, he continued to face backlash later in the year, with calls for protests and boycotts against his film Dangal. In October 2016, the Vishva Hindu Parishad called for protests against the film.[303] Following its release in December 2016, #BoycottDangal was trending on Twitter,[304][305] and BJP general secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya called for protests against the film.[306] Despite calls to boycott the film, Dangalsurprisingly turned out to be a massive hit,[307]grossing more than 500 crore (US$70 million) in India.[308]

6 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Bollywood sickular mafia should be harassed through ED,IT then they will stop promoting their sickular ideas in movies

yeah, but govt aa risk cheyyatle. first manam choodatam aapesthe govt kooda steps teeskovachu. aamir movies lo silent india meeda enni satires vesthado asalu, since early 2000s

Just now, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

yeah, but govt aa risk cheyyatle. first manam choodatam aapesthe govt kooda steps teeskovachu. aamir movies lo silent india meeda enni satires vesthado asalu, since early 2000s

They still have review writers ,media on their side

Theatres with KJo ,so Modi should start attacking them financially