Why I feel Jagan should be the CM again. - Just for fun from quora

JohnSnow

main-qimg-b933d992068f197d4f6b7f886552e736

Black market sand is the best thing as in Vizag we get protection from jagan's government and construction can be done illegally if you have people from jagan's government on our back. Best example is my dad he used to suffer the beuracracy put by CBN government and no one used to take bribes as quickly as possible. Thanks to Jagan Anna everything is being escalated as soon as possible and we are getting to know the business opportunities before anyone like my dad was able to start mask manufacturing and made very low quality masks and gave it to government, established mask manufacturing business and it took less than a week. We gave away low quality masks for the government for a good price and we also sold masks with good quality for a good price. Thanks to Jagan sir many entrepreneurs were put behind compared to my dad as he knows people of power. My dad does 3 constructions in madhurwada itself, but for clean record he orders some sand from government. My dad is now at an all time business peak. Although I know everything is wrong, I still vote for him as during CBN time my dad dealt with beuracracy and everything went slow and leaders weren't able to help much. But in jagans government my dad had to face no beuracracy as money is dealing with beuracracy. I just felt privilege when getting permits, many people of middle class were waiting in line dealing with beuracracy and all such and people aren't getting sand from government. But my dad made pass through it easily and business is also very good, I know this is oppressing middle class people and getting away, but we are earning much money. So next time also will be Jagan as cm as those educated guys will get divided in voting to PK and CBN. But due to large presence of poverty all these uneducated people vote for Jagan (for freebies) and people like us also vote for Jagan and I'm happy that my dad gets rich and the poor guy remains the same. Of course my dad will be still having cheap labour as due to rapid population growth and no investment from other companies for employment as Jagan gives freebies instead of creating employment.

Jagan also fails to bring investment from foreign companies, still an advantage for my dad, there is a civil engineer in our construction activities he graduated from a prestigious college in Vizag (gvp) he works the best and really had talent, finding people like that was hard he was loyal and hardworking. But after establishment of Kia plant he went there, he used to get 20k while he worked in our projects, he gets around 60k now. But I'm happy Jagan is in government as he will give freebies and doesn't develop by bringing in foreign investment. Best example is during covid time many Japanese firms relocated from China to different parts of India, many of them went to Gujarat, Chandigarh and Tamil Nadu none of them made it to AP, so I'm glad that new foreign investment doesn't come in so my dad can still find people with talent and hire them for a lesser price.

Vizag being the capital is also an advantage as land prices become inflated and we live in Visakhapatnam. I had the plans to study further by going to USA but now I dropped as I need to take care of my dad's businesses. He soon is going to start manufacturing alcohol (cheap quality) as government doesn't investigate or shut down and sell it for higher price. With this we will have steady income and we pay tax and these stupid people buy overpriced alcohol. So we become legally rich as big brands will be terminated slowly in the state. And also we sell in the black market.

There are three types of people in state educated, caste based and the poor. By simple analysis most of the educated vote for CBN (and very less people are educated). Caste based votes go to all three of them (PK, CBN and Jagan) and the poor and uneducated vote for Jagan (for freebies). And there will be a large portion of voteshare of CBN going to PK but both will not win so Jagan will be CM again. The other types of voters are people like us I know there is a lot of oppression and Jagan is useless for development of economy of state but I still vote for him anytime as my dad is becoming richer in his term, last time he gathered this amount of money was back in Rajasekhar reddys times.

Guys please vote for Jagan as he provides freebies and transparent government. I feel with this much lack of foreign investment someday when I completely takeover my dad's businesses engineer will be willing to get employed as site supervisor.

I KNOW GUYS THAT JAGAN IS DOING WRONG, BUT AS HIS FOLLOWER AND BENEFITS FOR OUR FAMILY, I STILL VOTE FOR JAGAN.

25 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

First 4 lines loney ardham ayindi. Rasinodu hard core tdp fan Ani. 

Cbn govt lo no one used to take bribes.. ee statement chaalu

Ikkada labor pulka slaves vacchi pantys tearing seskunte ardam itundi ga 😂😂😂

59 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Pakka dB lo corruption paina threads padevi... lol 😂  no one used to take bribes anta 

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Ya he could have written better. Bad writing I say.

6 hours ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

Ya he could have written better. Bad writing I say.

Exactly. Thats where tdp followers fail.

assalu cbn prasthavana lekunda jaggad ni esukoni vuntey perfect undedi. Cbn ni laagi ila self goal esukuntaru

6 hours ago, VenkyBabu said:

Pakka dB lo corruption paina threads padevi... lol 😂  no one used to take bribes anta 

Bochu ley.  Early 2000’s lo monika bedi, abu salem and so many gangstars ap nunchi passport thisukuney vallu. 
assalu car driving rakunda 4 wheeler license thisukunollu chaaala mandi unnaru. Corruption lekunda ela possible ivi. Just samples