Jump to content

Single income Married people


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Catalpha

    27

  • sri_india

    17

  • Sarvapindi

    16

  • Manikyam

    12

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of options 1) Second marriage + Take dowry and feed first wife. 2) Affair with auntys and they will feed you 

niku HIV +ve ani cheppu 

Just initiated talk bro ... I ask her why don't you do job ... Her answer , you want chicken 65 or fish fry for evening drinks ... I think I should postpone this discussion 

Manikyam

areey nuve ila ante ma paristiti endi

1st vachina happinnes 10th day ki aipotundi next 20 days pay epudu vastada ani wait chestunam

Link to post
Share on other sites
Manikyam
1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

Make your wife work and make money. Single income households are a thing of the past, grow up. 

what happens when women dont want to work but to have all luxuries 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Catalpha
1 minute ago, Manikyam said:

what happens when women dont want to work but to have all luxuries 

Divorce her and marry again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
prabhudevafan
13 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

areey nuve ila ante ma paristiti endi

1st vachina happinnes 10th day ki aipotundi next 20 days pay epudu vastada ani wait chestunam

Money antha teeskelli investment lu cheste ekkada miguluddi lavda lodi. Konchem expenses ki unchuko

Link to post
Share on other sites
prabhudevafan
12 minutes ago, seematapakaya said:

Tell me all your expenses. We will tell you how you can manage . Period

+69

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maryadaramanna

Single income tho maintain cheyyalekapothe inkenduku va. Just be happy with whatever you have and live. Don’t worry about savings.

single income tho daily necessities and house emi manage cheyyatam pedda samasye kadu. 

live life and follow the flow. Never think about savings for kids. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Manikyam
17 minutes ago, prabhudevafan said:

Money antha teeskelli investment lu cheste ekkada miguluddi lavda lodi. Konchem expenses ki unchuko

oka illi kuda ledu . inka investments antava

Link to post
Share on other sites
Manikyam
Just now, Maryadaramanna said:

Single income tho maintain cheyyalekapothe inkenduku va. Just be happy with whatever you have and live. Don’t worry about savings.

single income tho daily necessities and house emi manage cheyyatam pedda samasye kadu. 

live life and follow the flow. Never think about savings for kids. 

indians cant do this once they get married 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarvapindi
43 minutes ago, toranam said:

How u guys managing ...with single salary 

any tips to earn extra penny ....

 

single salary entho seppu vaa..single e $200k 

unnollu unnar ikkada

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.