Sunnyvale vs fremont, where to move?

jaijava

12 minutes ago, jaijava said:

currently living in dallas.. friends in sunnyvale and fremont are inviting me to stay with them for a few months.. which one you recommend and why

Fremont - The best 

San Diego - Better than the best 

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Sunnyvale is nicer than Fremont. 

Entha salary is okay to lead a decent life in Fremont / Sunnyvale ..

Mana sollu DB exaggeration numbers kakunda reality numbers cheppu 

• Upvote 1

Sunnyvale is better than Fremont ....Sunnyvale is closer to Mountain View and Palo Alto and Menlo Park .....Which are happening places during normal time ..47osjd.gif

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Sunnyvale is better than Fremont ....Sunnyvale is closer to Mountain View and Palo Alto and Menlo Park .....Which are happening places during normal time ..47osjd.gif

Rents kuda alaaney untaayi kadha 

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Salary entha .. kithuna kithuna untey decent 

13 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Entha salary is okay to lead a decent life in Fremont / Sunnyvale ..

Mana sollu DB exaggeration numbers kakunda reality numbers cheppu 

My apartment rent is 3500$, utilities and food, miscellaneous expenses tho kalipi 4500$. We don't have much expenses, since both of us are thrifty, so end up saving quite a bit. But people don't need more than that to live a comfortable life. 

18 minutes ago, jaijava said:

currently living in dallas.. friends in sunnyvale and fremont are inviting me to stay with them for a few months.. which one you recommend and why

Sunnyvale and fremont are same in terms of weather as they are close to each other

Both have plenty of Indian restaurants/groceries as bay area itself is full of Indians.

I think rent is little cheaper in fremont compared to Sunnyvale but not a big difference. If sharing with other roommates its almost same at both places, it makes a little difference if its a family

incase if you have to commute to sunnyvale/mountain view area from fremont, traffic is heavy.

If you want to commute to San Francisco from fremont, you take BART public transportation and it takes around 1 hr I think

If you want to commute to San Francisco from Sunnyvale, you take CALTRAIN public transportation and it takes around  1 hr 20 mins I think

Now you decide!!

• Like 2