Sunnyvale vs fremont, where to move?

jaijava

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

My apartment is 3500$, utilities and food tho kalipi 4500$. We don't have much expenses, since both of us are thrifty, so end up saving quite a bit. But people don't need more than that to live a comfortable life. 

4500 petti enduku renting .... house konukokunda.... husband elagu Federal Job kada...47osjd.gif

29 minutes ago, jaijava said:

currently living in dallas.. friends in sunnyvale and fremont are inviting me to stay with them for a few months.. which one you recommend and why

nee guuddha rendu paka pkkane..bachelor ganivi poyi valla room la ne ga undedhi..malla recommend endi

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, jaijava said:

currently living in dallas.. friends in sunnyvale and fremont are inviting me to stay with them for a few months.. which one you recommend and why

Invite chesinollu accommodation provide cheyadam ledaa?? Isthene vastanu ani cheppu.. 

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

4500 petti enduku renting .... house konukokunda.... husband elagu Federal Job kada...47osjd.gif

I went over this, I don't think it's worth buying a house in the Bay area anymore. The interest rate on 200,000$ downpayment is more than the appreciation of a million dollar home. Even though the montly mortgage comes out to be 3500$, it's not worth it in the long term. 

• Like 1

Just now, Catalpha said:

I went over this, I don't think it's worth buying a house in the Bay area anymore. The interest rate on 200,000$ downpayment is more than the appreciation of a million dollar home. Even though the montly mortgage comes out to be 3500$, it's not worth it in the long term. 

Ento me dabbu unna valla kastalu ...  47osjd.gif

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Ento me dabbu unna valla kastalu ...  47osjd.gif

The gain on the downpayment in market is more than the appreciation of real estate. Unless you're set on living for over 20 years in the same place, it won't be worth it in the long run. Besides, getting a 1000 square feet house for a million dollars wouldn't exactly be an intelligent decision. 

3 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

ardham kaledhu down payment appu chesi kadadham anaa?

Just now, Catalpha said:

The gain on the downpayment in market is more than the appreciation of real estate. Unless you're set on living for over 20 years in the same place, it won't be worth it in the long run. Besides, getting a 1000 square feet house for a million dollars wouldn't exactly be an intelligent decision. 

ippudu ee WFH baganey undhi kabatti, companies konni realize ayyi permanent WFH model ki velthey bay area lo housing demand thaguthundhi ani thinking nenu. 

4 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

ippudu ee WFH baganey undhi kabatti, companies konni realize ayyi permanent WFH model ki velthey bay area lo housing demand thaguthundhi ani thinking nenu. 

No ..its all temporary 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

ardham kaledhu down payment appu chesi kadadham anaa?

Kaadu, market lo 300k 7% return on investment ostundi kada, adi teesi downpayment kadithe you won't get the same return on investment. You will have to start from zero in the market. If you extrapolate this for 20 years, and calculate the appreciation of real estate over 20 years, loosing the market share early on is not worth it. 

4 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

not all managers are fans of remote work place permanent avvadam chaala kastam 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Kaadu, market lo 300k 7% return on investment ostundi kada, adi teesi downpayment kadithe you won't get the same return on investment. You will have to start from zero in the market. 

ok I dont want to waste my time doing those calculations meeru already chesukunnattu unnaru aa calculations good for you , 10 yrs down the line your 300k will be 600k 7% vasthey home mathram 300k appreciate avvadu ani vachindhaa calculations lo in 10 years?

6 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

ok I dont want to waste my time doing those calculations meeru already chesukunnattu unnaru aa calculations good for you , 10 yrs down the line your 300k will be 600k 7% vasthey home mathram 300k appreciate avvadu ani vachindhaa calculations lo in 10 years?

20 years lo, but yeah similar point. Compound interest lo initial payment in one case 300k, in the other case 0$. You can check the difference between paying for downpayment and leaving it in the market.