Official: Big boss 4 - 15 weeks - done- Abhi won and Akhil Runner up but sohel got big gifts

kittaya

In today's episode,  Abhi flipped on Harika, saying he doesn't want to see her with him in top 2.. What he actually meant is, he is indicating to PR, that don't split the votes.. Vote only to me.

Harika realized that Abhi's vote will not come, so, she is trying to make friends with Ariyana and is now trying to get Women votes.. ( On Sunday, she wished Monal would be there vs Ariyana)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CherryGaru said:

In today's episode, as Abhi flipped on Harika , as saying he doesn't want to see her with him in top 2, he is indicating to PR, that don't split the votes.. Vote only to me.

Harika realized that Abhi's vote will not come, so, she is trying to make friends with Ariyana and is now trying to get Women votes.. ( On Sunday, she wished Monal would be there vs Ariyana)

Deeni batti edaru flippers anamata 

1 hour ago, CherryGaru said:

In today's episode, as Abhi flipped on Harika , as saying he doesn't want to see her with him in top 2, he is indicating to PR, that don't split the votes.. Vote only to me.

ekkada jarigindhi

5 minutes ago, CherryGaru said:

See last 3 min

ok ok by any case woman should win ani.... ok ok 

iddaru nibba nibb's woman ela win avutharu... knchm anna maturity undali kada.... 

intermediate brain....