How to claim social security and Medicare taxes

problem

hi all, I worked in USA for 9 yrs and moved to india permanently few mths back.....now I have no intention in going back to us......how can I claim the social security and Medicare taxes, is there a way to claim that amt, please let me know if anyone did this or help me with the process 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, problem said:

hi all, I worked in USA for 9 yrs and moved to india permanently few mths back.....now I have no intention in going back to us......how can I claim the social security and Medicare taxes, is there a way to claim that amt, please let me know if anyone did this or help me with the process 

Is there any reason you left USA  permanently ??  

1 hour ago, problem said:

Ok will check that, is there any way for h1 to claim that spcial security and medicare taxes

5. If you are a citizen of one of the countries listed in the chart below, we will continue to pay your benefits outside the United States if:
a) You are receiving benefits based on your own earnings, and you earned at least 40 credits under the U.S. Social Security system
or lived at least 10 years in the United States.
b) You are receiving benefits as a dependent or survivor of a worker who earned at least 40 credits under the U.S. Social Security system or lived in the United States for at least 10 years. You must also meet the conditions under the heading “Additional residency requirements for dependents and survivors” in this publication.
INDIA

— if you earn 40 credits then you are eligible..!

3 hours ago, Frozen said:

5. If you are a citizen of one of the countries listed in the chart below, we will continue to pay your benefits outside the United States if:
a) You are receiving benefits based on your own earnings, and you earned at least 40 credits under the U.S. Social Security system
or lived at least 10 years in the United States.
b) You are receiving benefits as a dependent or survivor of a worker who earned at least 40 credits under the U.S. Social Security system or lived in the United States for at least 10 years. You must also meet the conditions under the heading “Additional residency requirements for dependents and survivors” in this publication.
INDIA

— if you earn 40 credits then you are eligible..!

Nice