Sign in to follow this  
JohnSnow

All the political parties ruined farmers lives

Recommended Posts

JohnSnow

nakka , 420  and BJP ruined farmers lives..

And people who laugh on farmers situation are naturally psychos like jagan..

Jagan built three houses ( in kadapa, tadepalli, bangalore) and one more might come in vizag now..

Aa 420 gademo place ko illu kattukoni lands konukkunte adige dhammu ledhu ee db lo jaffas ki..

farmers papam livelihood ni vadilesi 75 percent of land pogottokoni, without development plots tho mosapothe  mathram crying dogs laga caste perutho edusthunnaru..

Govt begged farmers for 2 years for lands and jaggu also said okay n then only farmers gave lands..

Donga politician gallu antha money panchukoni ippudu farmers ki explanation kuda ivvakunda mosam chesaru..

I strongly wish jagan and nakka die kukka chavu like YSR (Piece kuda migalakunda) and it happens, edipinchina vadevadu bagupadadu.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnSnow

And crying jaffas can come and cry in this thread and support your 420 decision.. vadoka kottha illu kattukuntadu mee chevilo puvvu pedathadu converted thoka perutho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedThupaki
1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

nakka , 420  and BJP ruined farmers lives..

And people who laugh on farmers situation are naturally psychos like jagan..

Jagan built three houses ( in kadapa, tadepalli, bangalore) and one more might come in vizag now..

Aa 420 gademo place ko illu kattukoni lands konukkunte adige dhammu ledhu ee db lo jaffas ki..

farmers papam livelihood ni vadilesi 75 percent of land pogottokoni, without development plots tho mosapothe  mathram crying dogs laga caste perutho edusthunnaru..

Govt begged farmers for 2 years for lands and jaggu also said okay n then only farmers gave lands..

Donga politician gallu antha money panchukoni ippudu farmers ki explanation kuda ivvakunda mosam chesaru..

I strongly wish jagan and nakka die kukka chavu like YSR (Piece kuda migalakunda) and it happens, edipinchina vadevadu bagupadadu.

Nakka em chesindu vayya?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnSnow
1 minute ago, RedThupaki said:

Nakka em chesindu vayya?

nakka branded amaravathi as TDP capital in abn n tv5 which ruined farmers now

aa musali kukka self publicity valla ee ego 420 kukka move chesindhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Migilindi22
1 minute ago, RedThupaki said:

Nakka em chesindu vayya?

Creator of the brahmaravathi 🤣🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnSnow
2 minutes ago, Migilindi22 said:

Creator of the brahmaravathi 🤣🤣

Jaffas and psychos jaggu slogan.. one day jaffas will realize their stupidity for hurting innocent farmers like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedThupaki
Just now, JohnSnow said:

nakka branded amaravathi as TDP capital in abn n tv5 which ruined farmers now

aa musali kukka self publicity valla ee ego 420 kukka move chesindhi

Em brand chesindu em maatladuthunaav

Amaravathi state capital ...baaga develop cheyyali .. migatha places kooda entho kontha develop chesindu kadhaa

It's pk , thoka khula Gajji jaganaal and team atla hatredness penchaaru...anthey

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnSnow
1 minute ago, RedThupaki said:

Em brand chesindu em maatladuthunaav

Amaravathi state capital ...baaga develop cheyyali .. migatha places kooda entho kontha develop chesindu kadhaa

It's pk , thoka khula Gajji jaganaal and team atla hatredness penchaaru...anthey

 

Hyd develop chesa amaravathi develop chesa ani branding vesukodam valle farmers lost now..

now will cbn come and personally compensate every one with his black money?

dongalu andaru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Migilindi22
1 minute ago, RedThupaki said:

Em brand chesindu em maatladuthunaav

Amaravathi state capital ...baaga develop cheyyali .. migatha places kooda entho kontha develop chesindu kadhaa

It's pk , thoka khula Gajji jaganaal and team atla hatredness penchaaru...anthey

 

Andukey migilindi23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedThupaki
Just now, JohnSnow said:

Jaffas and psychos jaggu slogan

Adhey chepthuna....vaallu atla pracharam chesinru anthey...

Assembly, highcourt and hod ofgices and buildings etc Anni ayithundey kadha

Ayina capital issues resolved avvataanikey two years ayindhi kadha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Migilindi22
2 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Jaffas and psychos jaggu slogan.. one day jaffas will realize their stupidity for hurting innocent farmers like this

They gave lands by looking at bolli bob. Ask them now go and ask bolli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Migilindi22
Just now, RedThupaki said:

Adhey chepthuna....vaallu atla pracharam chesinru anthey...

Assembly, highcourt and hod ofgices and buildings etc Anni ayithundey kadha

Ayina capital issues resolved avvataanikey two years ayindhi kadha

Yekkada?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnSnow
Just now, Migilindi22 said:

They gave lands by looking at bolli bob. Ask them now go and ask bolli

Stop ra snoopy, we gave to goverment. 

Politicians come and go, but we made agreement to govt and govt conveniently cancels that agreement.

Go and lick your 420 slave dog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Migilindi22
1 minute ago, RedThupaki said:

Adhey chepthuna....vaallu atla pracharam chesinru anthey...

Assembly, highcourt and hod ofgices and buildings etc Anni ayithundey kadha

Ayina capital issues resolved avvataanikey two years ayindhi kadha

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Migilindi22
1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

Stop ra snoopy, we gave to goverment. 

Politicians come and go, but we made agreement to govt and govt conveniently cancels that agreement.

Go and lick your 420 slave dog

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this