albakra

NEED HELP FATHER HAS COVID

Recommended Posts

albakra

I'm Db member from april 2010 a silent follower for longtime.
Maa naanaki covid + ani telisindi, memu guntur lo vuntam

guntur or vijayawada lo covid treatment ki best hospital with bed vunte cheppandi please?

nenu koda india ki travel cheyyali with in a week or so. New york lo vuntanu 

Hyd ki Flight book chesukovalante yenti procedure? 

Please guys share any knowledge here. It will be really helpful for me, thank you.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
simha2727

Sorry to hear the news bro..hope everything will be alright...Check air india website man for flights...call 108 for ambulance ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soodhilodaaram
7 minutes ago, albakra said:

I'm Db member from april 2010 a silent follower for longtime.
Maa naanaki covid + ani telisindi, memu guntur lo vuntam

guntur or vijayawada lo covid treatment ki best hospital with bed vunte cheppandi please?

nenu koda india ki travel cheyyali with in a week or so. New york lo vuntanu 

Hyd ki Flight book chesukovalante yenti procedure? 

Please guys share any knowledge here. It will be really helpful for me, thank you.
 

 

hospitals are not needed in all cases..symptoms batti handle chesukovadame..hospitals are using ventilators..ventilators are causing more mortality than it is normally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iriswest
9 minutes ago, albakra said:

I'm Db member from april 2010 a silent follower for longtime.
Maa naanaki covid + ani telisindi, memu guntur lo vuntam

guntur or vijayawada lo covid treatment ki best hospital with bed vunte cheppandi please?

nenu koda india ki travel cheyyali with in a week or so. New york lo vuntanu 

Hyd ki Flight book chesukovalante yenti procedure? 

Please guys share any knowledge here. It will be really helpful for me, thank you.
 

 

Mundu fabiflu tablets koni pettukomanu and telisina doctor tho steroids prescription teesko for reducing inflammation in lung. Diabetes unte close ga monitor cheyyandi glucose levels. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iriswest
Just now, Iriswest said:

Mundu fabiflu tablets koni pettukomanu and telisina doctor tho steroids prescription teesko for reducing inflammation in lung. Diabetes unte close ga monitor cheyyandi glucose levels. 

Also symptoms ni batti medicines veyyali. Ivi minimum medications mundu chetilo unte situation control lo pettochu. Tell him to have will power and he can fight it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tom bhayya

AI site lo tickets tough to get so better try United airlines valla site loney connecting vistara untundhi, Guntur area no idea do hospitals antey @Veeramaachineni might now better he is from Guntur annadu 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iriswest
1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Also symptoms ni batti medicines veyyali. Ivi minimum medications mundu chetilo unte situation control lo pettochu. Tell him to have will power and he can fight it.

Most importantly pulse oximeter tecchuko first. 93 kanna oxygen saturation padithe lungs have started accumulating fluids. Still treatable pneumonia but will need oxygen tank if it falls below 90.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
albakra

Thanks for the replies guys , 

first cold and cough to start ayyindi a week ago now it looks  bit severe now.
already inti deggara chinna hospital lo vunnadu, oximeter lo 93 choopistandi

I'm looking for better hospital where treating covid patients well.

How about NRI hospital treatment in between vijayawada and guntur? or any other you know

please respond if any one have idea.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Biskot2

dont worry bro, em kadhu le.. be strong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deadp0ol2

I hope he recovers soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iriswest
3 minutes ago, albakra said:

Thanks for the replies guys , 

first cold and cough to start ayyindi a week ago now it looks  bit severe now.
already inti deggara chinna hospital lo vunnadu, oximeter lo 93 choopistandi

I'm looking for better hospital where treating covid patients well.

How about NRI hospital treatment in between vijayawada and guntur? or any other you know

please respond if any one have idea.
 

Full undi annaru. Try if they can provide a bed with oxygen tank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Democraticcompulsion

Twitter lo tag Sairazesh, drpulmo and ask for help with beds. May or may not work. But he(drpulmo) has been helping a lot of patients and concerned families.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jai_bali

As @tom bhayya said, you can also try united airlines...may be better than AI...AI lo tkts dorkatam kastam...(atleast before 15-20 days)..i am not sure about now since United started as well..try in Air India first(since u dont need to book domestic flight seperately), if u cannot find...try United from US to Del and book separate domestic from Del to ur place..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Satakarni_bali
20 minutes ago, albakra said:

Thanks for the replies guys , 

first cold and cough to start ayyindi a week ago now it looks  bit severe now.
already inti deggara chinna hospital lo vunnadu, oximeter lo 93 choopistandi

I'm looking for better hospital where treating covid patients well.

How about NRI hospital treatment in between vijayawada and guntur? or any other you know

please respond if any one have idea.
 

doctor supervision lo oximeter 93 ante parledu, but taggakunda chusukovali... wish him speedy recovery..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.