Jump to content

Canada soft landing


Popkatapetapotapulti

Recommended Posts

Popkatapetapotapulti

did anyone go to Canada and came back to USA after applying for PR? 

Return lo em questions adagachu? why did you visit canada ante can we be truth about applying PR?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badi_Chowdi
1 hour ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

did anyone go to Canada and came back to USA after applying for PR? 

Return lo em questions adagachu? why did you visit canada ante can we be truth about applying PR?

PPR vachinda ?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Popkatapetapotapulti
2 hours ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Ya we can say the actual reason, no worries

any first hand experience or logical ga telling?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

did anyone go to Canada and came back to USA after applying for PR? 

Return lo em questions adagachu? why did you visit canada ante can we be truth about applying PR?

I did soft landing by drive (in2016) Detroit- Windsor came back to US right away I told them actual reason.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Popkatapetapotapulti
1 hour ago, spur said:

I did soft landing by drive (in2016) Detroit- Windsor came back to US right away I told them actual reason.

did you tell them that the purpose of the visit is to submit documentation at the CBSA to apply for PR? any other questions?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

did you tell them that the purpose of the visit is to submit documentation at the CBSA to apply for PR? any other questions?

Is your PR approved??

Applying for PR? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Popkatapetapotapulti
6 hours ago, spur said:

Is your PR approved??

Applying for PR? 

COPR approved. PR card apply  cheyali at the border

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badi_Chowdi
4 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

COPR approved. PR card apply  cheyali at the border

Epati varaku vundi COPR ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.