If u won million dollar lottery first do this

VEDNY_AFDBRAJA

why test ?

you should know who your true friends are from your list by now...

this test proves you stupid, as you could not identify your true friends till date :)

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

why test ?

you should know who your true friends are from your list by now...

this test proves you stupid, as you could not identify your true friends till date :)

True friends maha ande 2,3 max 5 vuntaremo, migtha vallalo yentha mandi time pass batch or friends telisipodhi + they dont have a right to ask you a cent also kadha, atleast neko reason vuntadhi.

11 hours ago, VEDNY_AFDBRAJA said:

True friends maha ande 2,3 max 5 vuntaremo, migtha vallalo yentha mandi time pass batch or friends telisipodhi + they dont have a right to ask you a cent also kadha, atleast neko reason vuntadhi.

true friends (max 5) ani nuvve cheapav kada man, inka vere test enduku....you identified your true friends kadha already....

Just now, Peter123 said:

true friends (max 5) ani nuvve cheapav kada man, inka vere test enduku....you identified your true friends kadha already....

but I have 500 crores on my back and I litttle to extend help to the others who really deserve it.

2 minutes ago, VEDNY_AFDBRAJA said:

but I have 500 crores on my back and I litttle to extend help to the others who really deserve it.

clarity missing man