entha mandi fafalni fasak chesaru baa..

jaijava

17 minutes ago, raaajaaa said:

Total 5 bro

best one ante nal@a papà

i had one appointment with nal@a papà bro.. unfortunately she was on drugs when she visited and was looking at the roof all the time.. mood antha spoil ayindi.. had to cut the appointment short and tell her to leave.. unfortunately she was too zoned out to find her way through the hotel so i had to accompany her out of the hotel to her friends car... hotel reception vallaki sangathi artham ayyi navvukunnaru

1 minute ago, jaijava said:

i had one appointment with nal@a papà bro.. unfortunately she was on drugs when she visited and was looking at the roof all the time.. mood antha spoil ayindi.. had to cut the appointment short and tell her to leave.. unfortunately she was too zoned out to find her way through the hotel so i had to accompany her out of the hotel to her friends car... hotel reception vallaki sangathi artham ayyi navvukunnaru

That’s embarrassing 

1 minute ago, LadiesTailor said:

That’s embarrassing 

avunu bro.. next day vacate chesthu evo food items ki bill kadadamani reception ki velthe.. aa jaffa gadu oka sarcastic smile tho hope you had a great time anta... 😔

2 minutes ago, jaijava said:

avunu bro.. next day vacate chesthu evo food items ki bill kadadamani reception ki velthe.. aa jaffa gadu oka sarcastic smile tho hope you had a great time anta... 😔

Haha gelikaadu saale gaadu... America waste baaa pisalu bokka 

1 hour ago, jaijava said:

all in US ba.. india lo i won't dare to try unless it is some high profile actress

us lo ekkada va..pub la pattinava..lekapothe backfage bapath aa.

9 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

us lo ekkada va..pub la pattinava..lekapothe backfage bapath aa.

all in TER ba.. initially tried in backfage but the girls i met from there seemed sketchy and i left the room immediately