dayyalu, bhoothalu, chetabadi concepts ela vacchayi?

jaijava

I was reading a book on mental illnesses like schizophrenia and bipolar, and those disorders include symptoms like hallucinations, paranoia, delusions etc,. Deenni batti naku artham ayyindi entante.. some mentally ill people might have come up with these concepts and since there was no understanding of mental illnesses in ancient times, they became part of our folklore..

ippudu kuda bootha vadyula daggariki velle vaallaki ee mental illnesses untayi ani naa suspicion.. anyone have opinions on this..

1 minute ago, bostonbro said:

Yes 

But kontha nijam kuda unnadi...

only 1% of population can hear/see another dimensions

interestingly, about 1% of the population have schizophrenia 🤔

6 minutes ago, jaijava said:

I was reading a book on mental illnesses like schizophrenia and bipolar, and those disorders include symptoms like hallucinations, paranoia, delusions etc,. Deenni batti naku artham ayyindi entante.. some mentally ill people might have come up with these concepts and since there was no understanding of mental illnesses in ancient times, they became part of our folklore..

ippudu kuda bootha vadyula daggariki velle vaallaki ee mental illnesses untayi ani naa suspicion.. anyone have opinions on this..

no invisible deyyalu..only visible deyyal hai

1 hour ago, bostonbro said:

Yes 

But kontha nijam kuda unndochu andulo

yes and they dont have more life on earth thats when scrizophenia happens out of nowhere ...so in a way its a doorway to death

Studies found this:

People with schizophrenia have a substantially increased risk of death compared with the general population. Overall, people with schizophrenia have 2.5 times the risk of dying. This review was able to extract data from 37 studies that were conducted in 25 countries.

1 hour ago, bostonbro said:

Yes 

But kontha nijam kuda unndochu andulo

if you can't interact with what you perceive, then its not nijam. 

even if its nijam, if you can't make sense of it, its pointless

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Diana said:

yes and they dont have more life on earth thats when scrizophenia happens out of nowhere ...so in a way its a doorway to death

Studies found this:

People with schizophrenia have a substantially increased risk of death compared with the general population. Overall, people with schizophrenia have 2.5 times the risk of dying. This review was able to extract data from 37 studies that were conducted in 25 countries.

May be....but some people lived more than 80 years with having diagnosed with schizophrenia

John nash .....1928 born.....1959 diagnosed with schizo.....2015 died..

unfortunately he and his wife both died in accident

29 minutes ago, Diana said:

Studies found this:

Also have you heard like magic can be used to target some individuals and make agreement/covenant with supernatural

26 minutes ago, Diana said:

Studies found this:

telisina athanu.. high jealousy sociopath category..  schizophrenia triggered and started saying like aaku sidhi vachindi.. nenoka jaggi vasdev ayya.. i can levitate all that BS. funny thing is i wasn't sure of what he is actually experiencing.. tarvatah mental hospital lo vesi 1 week lo set chesaru.. after that he took some doses .. fortunately won't showup in ssn background search.. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, karthikn said:

telisina athanu.. high jealousy sociopath category..  schizophrenia triggered and started saying like aaku sidhi vachindi.. nenoka jaggi vasdev ayya.. i can levitate all that BS. funny thing is i wasn't sure of what he is actually experiencing.. tarvatah mental hospital lo vesi 1 week lo set chesaru.. after that he took some doses .. fortunately won't showup in ssn background search.. 

athani vayasu entha baa..

3 minutes ago, karthikn said:

I suspect some people might have put a hex .

2 hours ago, jaijava said:

Ur wrong there are souls not deyyalu

They mostly not scare Normal people except when they are angry

3 hours ago, Diana said:

Studies found this:

Please don't post such theories in public forums. Risk of death increases cause not always they take medication and also medication has severe side effects like they can't focus while driving.

Nee post choosi such patient may lose hope even to take help. That study you posted is just a data piece. Correlation doesn't imply causation.

• Upvote 2