neuralink

sureshkonda

2 minutes ago, macha said:

I am not talking about market value or valuations here,  topic is not about money.. money comes and goes a innovators like musk is defining how engineering is and what can we make out of it..not sure what case made you to not care about him.. but literally he is yughapurshudu I can say .. 

I'm not competent to judge him on his/his company's engineering capabilities. 

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

when its legally okay to do so, there will a million 'simple yet sophisticated' ml solution to driving le.

like always he putting kerchief and try to attract best talent to fund his company. none of his companies are innovative or path breaking. its just market talk. 

It looks like your completely against him.. just go tru GPT papers and karapthy papers on fsd you will get to know what is already done.... musk is architect of all these projects and he literally sits code and contribute to development 

5 minutes ago, macha said:

I am not talking about market value or valuations here,  topic is not about money.. money comes and goes a innovators like musk is defining how engineering is and what can we make out of it..not sure what case made you to not care about him.. but literally he is yughapurshudu I can say .. 

he's hogging all the limelight and produces trivial sh1t in the end. am i supposed to impressed with electric cars? and sending payloads to space station?

didn't electric cars exist since that 70s? and NASA send payloads to space station since the early 00s.

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

he can believe all he wants, as long as he doesn't make bullshit claims about how far he's with any of these tech.

I would change my mind if he makes a mars mission before NASA does. otherwise, let me just sleep.

you make your money dude. 

So what are bullshit claims ? So your comparing almost 60 year old organization to a 11 year old ? And I am sure he will make starship land with bigger vision than just landing rover on mars

2 minutes ago, macha said:

It looks like your completely against him.. just go tru GPT papers and karapthy papers on fsd you will get to know what is already done.... musk is architect of all these projects and he literally sits code and contribute to development 

okay. I'll do that and get back to you. funny, I don't even know what GPT is.

1 minute ago, macha said:

So what are bullshit claims ? So your comparing almost 60 year old organization to a 11 year old ? And I am sure he will make starship land with bigger vision than just landing rover on mars

okay. you win. I have nothing to say.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

he's hogging all the limelight and produces trivial sh1t in the end. am i supposed to impressed with electric cars? and sending payloads to space station?

didn't electric cars exist since that 70s? and NASA send payloads to space station since the early 00s.

So what happend to the electric cars ? Cars which can drive max speed of 60 mph and rockets which cost billions of dollars with out re-usability ..

1 minute ago, macha said:

So what happend to the electric cars ? Cars which can drive max speed of 60 mph and rockets which cost billions of dollars with out re-usability ..

I really don't know what the heck I'm saying. you win.