With Chinese help, Sri Lanka is readying a global financial hub to rival India's GIFT City |

bhaigan

Just now, bhaigan said:

also there is one party rule in singapore which is authoritarian

yes they rule well 

iam educated from one of the top universities there

Just now, futureofandhra said:

people r smart thats why they elected one party since independence no matter what

yes cost of living high but they do not leave those places unless going for phds

opportunities depends on visa n domain u r in

I know a close family friend of mine moved back to Chennai from Singapore because of jobs

24 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

people r smart thats why they elected one party since independence no matter what

yes cost of living high but they do not leave those places unless going for phds

opportunities depends on visa n domain u r in

I meant native Singaporeans leave to find jobs in the west unless they are born rich

51 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

aa GIFT city and Dholera lo kaneesam 50% occupancy kuda undadu

I want this srilankan finacial hub beat  that GIFT and Dholera cities, gujju's ki unna kovvu antha karagali

Gift city eegalu tolukuntunnaru... I went to that place and saw it has been forcefully made as DR site for some stock and Commodity market based companies by passing some of guidelines just sake of promoting it.. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

asal ee GIFT city endi? 😀 nen vinle ippativaraku

Gandhinagar lo oka project . Modi tried to promote it as financial hub it didn't take off , so he gave land for IT companies . 

After becoming PM he made several concessions to make it suceed , it's still not that popular

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Gandhinagar lo oka project . Modi tried to promote it as financial hub it didn't take off , so he gave land for IT companies . 

After becoming PM he made several concessions to make it suceed , it's still not that popular

oh, started when modi was CM? 

GIFT ledu mannu mashanam ledu...

India lo cities kattadam ane concept endo ardam kadu...Indian demographics ki cities over the time develop avadame thapa...endo emo ie picha..

5 minutes ago, Badi_Chowdi said:

GIFT ledu mannu mashanam ledu...

India lo cities kattadam ane concept endo ardam kadu...Indian demographics ki cities over the time develop avadame thapa...endo emo ie picha..

Small , well planned  cities on government land are doing okay . You can't expect them to generate revenue like old cities . 

19 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

asal ee GIFT city endi? 😀 nen vinle ippativaraku

Gujarat International Finance Tec (GIFT) City

Idhi Ahmedabad outskirts inka cheppalante Gandhinagar lo undhi... 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Small , well planned  cities on government land are doing okay . You can't expect them to generate revenue like old cities . 

Chandigarh, Jamshedpur are best examples of planned and built cities with an economy of its own..but it took three decades to be up and running without a push.

I don't see any need to build new cities from scratch..there is always a town in the vicinity which can be developed to better standards.