Jump to content

With Chinese help, Sri Lanka is readying a global financial hub to rival India's GIFT City |


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • bhaigan

    9

  • Ryzen_renoir

    8

  • futureofandhra

    7

  • TrollBait

    3

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gift city eegalu tolukuntunnaru... I went to that place and saw it has been forcefully made as DR site for some stock and Commodity market based companies by passing some of guidelines just sake of pr

cycle gap lo GIFT city is financial hub ani cheppesthunnaru ga. haha..

aa GIFT city and Dholera lo kaneesam 50% occupancy kuda undadu I want this srilankan finacial hub beat  that GIFT and Dholera cities, gujju's ki unna kovvu antha karagali

bhaigan
1 hour ago, TrollBait said:

cycle gap lo GIFT city is financial hub ani cheppesthunnaru ga. haha..

aa GIFT city and Dholera lo kaneesam 50% occupancy kuda undadu

I want this srilankan finacial hub beat  that GIFT and Dholera cities, gujju's ki unna kovvu antha karagali

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
bhaigan

Amaravati kanna worst ga undi Dholera according to this video, this is 2 months old video

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TrollBait
1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

aa GIFT city and Dholera lo kaneesam 50% occupancy kuda undadu

I want this srilankan finacial hub beat  that GIFT and Dholera cities, gujju's ki unna kovvu antha karagali

dude, you can't 'create' a financial hub. Singapore itself is a joke as a financial hub.

Link to post
Share on other sites
bhaigan
Just now, TrollBait said:

dude, you can't 'create' a financial hub. Singapore itself is a joke as a financial hub.

I know that is why Singapore is dying, Singapore does lot of lobbying in background that is complete different story

Anyway this is not financial hub, they call it as CIFC, it is very similar to GIFT city in Gujarat

https://www.portcitycolombo.lk/press/2019/09/02/cifc-draft-law-to-be-submitted-to-cabinet-this-month.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
futureofandhra
7 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

dude, you can't 'create' a financial hub. Singapore itself is a joke as a financial hub.

have u ever been to singapore n seen the raffels place?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryzen_renoir
5 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

dude, you can't 'create' a financial hub. Singapore itself is a joke as a financial hub.

100% true , no matter how much money you pour in you cannot create a financial hub out of thin air , it will develop organically after a long sustained period with consistent policy and absolute rule of law . 

 

Singapore did fine with what it started out with , they have gained enough trust than any other country in Asia 

Link to post
Share on other sites
futureofandhra
1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

I know that is why Singapore is dying, Singapore does lot of lobbying in background that is complete different story

Anyway this is not financial hub, they call it as CIFC, it is very similar to GIFT city in Gujarat

https://www.portcitycolombo.lk/press/2019/09/02/cifc-draft-law-to-be-submitted-to-cabinet-this-month.html

singapore will never die

people r smart there

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryzen_renoir
1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

singapore will never die

people r smart there

People are not smart , they have a smart administration .  

One thing about Singapore is unless you are very rich to begin with , everyone after University will try to leave for US ,EU or Chinese cities for jobs .  They have low salaries , high cost of living and not many opportunities for career growth 

Link to post
Share on other sites
bhaigan
16 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

cycle gap lo GIFT city is financial hub ani cheppesthunnaru ga. haha..

Exactly @3$%

Link to post
Share on other sites
futureofandhra
7 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

People are not smart , they have a smart administration .  

One thing about Singapore is unless you are very rich to begin with , everyone after University will try to leave for US ,EU or Chinese cities for jobs .  They have low salaries , high cost of living and not many opportunities for career growth 

people r smart thats why they elected one party since independence no matter what

yes cost of living high but they do not leave those places unless going for phds

opportunities depends on visa n domain u r in

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Silveradotwo
24 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

dude, you can't 'create' a financial hub. Singapore itself is a joke as a financial hub.

Orey trollu enti sangathi

Link to post
Share on other sites
TrollBait
Just now, Silveradotwo said:

Orey trollu enti sangathi

I put this id on ignore too ra. I find you disgusting. sorrrry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
bhaigan
Just now, futureofandhra said:

people r smart thats why they elected one party since independence no matter what

yes cost of living high but they do not leave those places unless going for phds

opportunities depends on visa n domain u r in

 

also there is one party rule in singapore which is authoritarian

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.