With Chinese help, Sri Lanka is readying a global financial hub to rival India's GIFT City |

bhaigan

1 hour ago, TrollBait said:

dude, you can't 'create' a financial hub. Singapore itself is a joke as a financial hub.

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

I know that is why Singapore is dying, Singapore does lot of lobbying in background that is complete different story

Anyway this is not financial hub, they call it as CIFC, it is very similar to GIFT city in Gujarat

https://www.portcitycolombo.lk/press/2019/09/02/cifc-draft-law-to-be-submitted-to-cabinet-this-month.html

eppudina Singapore chusaraa? Most stable Govt and Planned City and with HK out of league deniki eduru ledhu..

8 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

eppudina Singapore chusaraa? Most stable Govt and Planned City and with HK out of league deniki eduru ledhu..

Astable Givernment vundadaniki ademana multi party democracy uh ?

China lo kuda government chala stable atlante 

59 minutes ago, Badi_Chowdi said:

Astable Givernment vundadaniki ademana multi party democracy uh ?

China lo kuda government chala stable atlante 

Dude Singapore is multi party democracy

Ento cheppamantey cheppesrac

16 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Dude Singapore is multi party democracy

Ento cheppamantey cheppesrac

Multi party democracy 😂🤣😂🤣 ,chepamantey chaala cheptaru . It has been always a single party government and will forever be within  LKY family. 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Multi party democracy 😂🤣😂🤣 ,chepamantey chaala cheptaru . It has been always a single party government and will forever be within  LKY family. 

So what 

There are mp s from other parties in parliament

It's multi party democracy

That's my point

Single party gov ayithey emundi

Just now, futureofandhra said:

So what 

There are mp s from other parties in parliament

It's multi party democracy

That's my point

Single party gov ayithey emundi

then you should support china too

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

aaloooo nen SG lo ne undedhi... monnane elections kuda jarigay.. I don't see any diff bw our elections and theirs..  kakapote ppl vote for the same party and its justified by development..  2 weeks back elections lo first time opposition party ki 10 seats kuda vachay out of 90.. trend chuste next 2 terms lo govt kuda change avochu.. 

3 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

have u ever been to singapore n seen the raffels place?

Yes I've been to the Singapore beside bezawada via Hyperloop... What an amazing city, felt like I was living in real life grapix city...

55 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

aaloooo nen SG lo ne undedhi... monnane elections kuda jarigay.. I don't see any diff bw our elections and theirs..  kakapote ppl vote for the same party and its justified by development..  2 weeks back elections lo first time opposition party ki 10 seats kuda vachay out of 90.. trend chuste next 2 terms lo govt kuda change avochu.. 

Babu opposition party is headed by LKY second son . It's a well functioning autocracy , the whole system is designed to keep the ruling party in power. You can also say Russia is a democracy but we all know the truth  

You cannot say anything in media without approval of government agencies . 

Democracy lo development not possible , Singapore is the best system if the rulers are benevolent 

• Upvote 1