My theory on Sushant Singh Rajput

jaijava

After hearing Sushant's psychiatrist say he had bipolar disorder, i started taking this issue more seriously since my brother also has bipolar disorder and have been following the news closely. After putting together whatever I have been hearing in the news about sushant and all the personal details that arnab p**k goswami has been revealing, I very strongly feel Sushant was going through an episode of bipolar disorder when he took his life. 

Here is what i heard in the news so far.

1) Sushant transfered a huge amount of money in the days prior to his death (symptom: excessive and pointless spending)

2) Sushant told one of his friends that he was afraid of someone following him and someone trying to hurt him, even though he was not clear or sure who (symptom: paranoia and possible hallucinations)

3) According to one of his friends, rhea asked him multiple times in the last few months to promise that he would never commit suicide. she wouldn't say that unless he has expressed suicidal behaviors (symptom: suicidality)

4) There were some reports (not sure how true) that he was quite irritable and lashing out at people occasionally in the last few weeks (symptom: irritability)

5) He was at one point treated for depression (depression is one phase of bipolar disorder).

All of the above symptoms correspond to textbook bipolar disorder (my brother has all of these symptoms except suicidality fortunately).

Sushant was also not taking medication in the months before his death. Untreated bipolar disorder has a very high risk of suicide (the highest of all mental illnesses): 50% will attempt suicide in their lifetime and 20% will succeed. 

My prediction is that in 1-2 months, all these theories that people are trying to go after will be a wild goose chase. A p**k arnab gadu okko symptom ki okko talk show chesthu dabbulu 10gutunnadu.  

Also, paapam Rhea ni saava 10gutunnaru ee media naa kodukulu..

5 hours ago, jaijava said:

After hearing Sushant's psychiatrist say he had bipolar disorder, i started taking this issue more seriously since my brother also has bipolar disorder and have been following the news closely. After putting together whatever I have been hearing in the news about sushant and all the personal details that arnab p**k goswami has been revealing, I very strongly feel Sushant was going through an episode of bipolar disorder when he took his life. 

1) Sushant transfered a huge amount of money in the days prior to his death (symptom: excessive and pointless spending)

2) Sushant told one of his friends that he was afraid of someone following him and someone trying to hurt him, even though he was not clear or sure who (symptom: paranoia and possible hallucinations)

3) According to one of his friends, rhea asked him multiple times in the last few months to promise that he would never commit suicide. she wouldn't say that unless he has expressed suicidal behaviors (symptom: suicidality)

4) There were some reports (not sure how true) that he was quite irritable and lashing out at people occasionally in the last few weeks (symptom: irritability)

5) He was at one point treated for depression (depression is one phase of bipolar disorder).

All of the above symptoms correspond to textbook bipolar disorder (my brother has all of these symptoms except suicidality fortunately).

Sushant was also not taking medication in the months before his death. Untreated bipolar disorder has a very high risk of suicide (the highest of all mental illnesses): 50% will attempt suicide in their lifetime and 20% will succeed. 

My prediction is that in 1-2 months, all these theories that people are trying to go after will be a wild goose chase. A p**k arnab gadu okko symptom ki okko talk show chesthu dabbulu 10gutunnadu.  

Damn bro. Super meeru. Mumbai police, bihar police, fans, journalists, media antha waste mee tho compare cheste. 

• Haha 2

Rhea innocent kakapovochu.. there’s a video that shows how she boasts about playing with Sushanth. And if she committed no crime I don’t think she would apply for anticipatory bail and not flee from Bihar police. 

Edi emina oka manchi person aite chnaipoyadu

7 hours ago, jaijava said:

His flatmate said he was giving him medications in live.

Where did you get all this info? why do u think its true?

Atleast that news channel is doing something...Why Mumbai police didn't do anything in last 6 weeks ?

2 hours ago, RedThupaki said:

Evaro oka veroine Rafe sesina ni scene la ssr kooda unaadu ani, thereby he is targeted and made scape goat chesaaru ani...inko chaaala pedha talk...

Idhi eppudu jarigindhi? Ekkada vinaledhe..more details flz 

58 minutes ago, KaipuRaja said:

Rhea innocent kakapovochu.. there’s a video that shows how she boasts about playing with Sushanth. And if she committed no crime I don’t think she would apply for anticipatory bail and not flee from Bihar police. 

Edi emina oka manchi person aite chnaipoyadu

Can you share that here

3 hours ago, RedThupaki said:

Evaro oka veroine Rafe sesina ni scene la ssr kooda unaadu ani, thereby he is targeted and made scape goat chesaaru ani...inko chaaala pedha talk...

Naku kooda Edo related anipistondi. Disha chanipoyaka Thanu chala bhayapaddadu anta. Nannu irikistharu ani annattu friend cheppindi. He got into wrong company actually.

i don't know why blame Arnab, i saw one interview with sushant's friend he changed words like one said yes, then immediately i don't know.

Luckily we have media now.