My theory on Sushant Singh Rajput

jaijava

17 minutes ago, jaijava said:

ledu bro.. sushant's therapist says he was indeed diagnosed with bipolar disorder (i am not implying the therapist diagnosed him.. they must have gotten a diagnosis already from a psychiatrist and then went to therapist.. same case with my brother also). i am not a fan of burkha dutt but here is a video she put out today with info from sushant's therapist. Some of the symptoms that the therapist mentions aligns with what I posted above. 

Bipolar people are very sensitive to stress baa. It is quite possible that the stress from Dia's death could have triggered an episode of bipolar for Sushant who unfortunately took his life in the end.

Why Mojo TV is covering up for Rhea

18 minutes ago, jaijava said:

ledu bro.. sushant's therapist says he was indeed diagnosed with bipolar disorder (i am not implying the therapist diagnosed him.. they must have gotten a diagnosis already from a psychiatrist and then went to therapist.. same case with my brother also). i am not a fan of burkha dutt but here is a video she put out today with info from sushant's therapist. Some of the symptoms that the therapist mentions aligns with what I posted above. 

Bipolar people are very sensitive to stress baa. It is quite possible that the stress from Dia's death could have triggered an episode of bipolar for Sushant who unfortunately took his life in the end.

intha cheppina evaru vinaru baa..evaru valla istam vacchindhi nammutharu...

5 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

intha cheppina evaru vinaru baa..evaru valla istam vacchindhi nammutharu...

avunu bro.. gaa director evado annatlu.. janalki logics vaddu magics muddu

Logics unnai. Just beacuse evaro psychologist chepparu ani other evidence choodara? This has resemblance to jiah khan's. Valla Amma ippatiki fighting aa case meeda. 

8 minutes ago, jaijava said:

avunu bro.. gaa director evado annatlu.. janalki logics vaddu magics muddu

exactly prathi valla valla biased mind prakaram react avuthunnaru...

okkokkadu okkoka conspiracy theory tho coming...anni boothaddam tho choosthunnaru anipisthundhi...

Depression anedhi chaala normal thing and manam depression phase vunnam ani manaki kooda theliyadhu...

Rhea dhi mistake ayyundocchu ayyundakapovacchu but already andharu decided thanu donga ani inkendhuku courts vundi...okavela court lo not guilty ani vacchina janaalu vadhilelaa leru..

malli ee issue ni politics entry tho kampu chesi pettaru 

Just now, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

Logics unnai. Just beacuse evaro psychologist chepparu ani other evidence choodara? This has resemblance to jiah khan's. Valla Amma ippatiki fighting aa case meeda. 

Ok em resemblance valla credility enti compared this psychologist???

Disha Disha antunnaru vallamme statement icchindhi asalu aa death ki ee death ki sambandham ledhu ani

Vallamma alaa statement ichara? Did u see it? Aina nenu jiah ante nuvi disha antaav enti?

Asalu aa scene lo umma vallu cheppe okkati kooda inkollatoh match avvaledu. Ippude ambulance driver vere Edo chepparu. Dicrepencies found by legit forensic expert pls find them on YouTube. Asalu cbi ki ivvadanki prob enti. Valla state resources ae save authai kada.

39 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

exactly prathi valla valla biased mind prakaram react avuthunnaru...

okkokkadu okkoka conspiracy theory tho coming...anni boothaddam tho choosthunnaru anipisthundhi...

Depression anedhi chaala normal thing and manam depression phase vunnam ani manaki kooda theliyadhu...

Rhea dhi mistake ayyundocchu ayyundakapovacchu but already andharu decided thanu donga ani inkendhuku courts vundi...okavela court lo not guilty ani vacchina janaalu vadhilelaa leru..

malli ee issue ni politics entry tho kampu chesi pettaru 

avunu bro.. mumbai police dept clear cut ga cheppesindi adi suicide ani...aa jaffa arnab gadu mottam kampu kampu chestunnadu..

janalki artham kandi entante.. they are more willing to believe a for-profit TV channel spouting all kinds of nonsense for TRP than a city police department whose purpose is to serve the public without expecting profit... sure, the police department is not perfect and there are jaffas in it also but i don't think they are bigger jaffas than arnab and his news channel.

people should consider the possibility that mumbai police dept stopped investigating the case because there was nothing more to investigate and it was very clear it was suicide?

• Upvote 1

it is a clear case of suicide and the media is driving narrative like a SOAP opera for their TRPs.

since November 2019 he saw 5 doctors and was admitted to Hinduja hospital multiple times as proven by his bank statement and public statement given by his movie director Rumi Jaffery.

news excerpt

New Delhi: Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput's death has turned into a mysterious case with new angles coming to light every day. Actor's family has alleged that a whopping sum of Rs 15 crore was withdrawn from his account. 

In January 2019, around Rs 16 crore was deposited in his account, then by December anotehr Rs 4 crore was added. At present, there's only Rs 5 crore in the account, which is why the actor's kin are alleging his money fraud of Rs 15 crore.

According to Mumbai police sources, here's a complete breakdown of Sushant Singh Rajput's financial statement from that particular bank account:

In 2019, Sushant paid around Rs 10 lakh to his Chartered Account. His monthly expenditure was around Rs 20 lakh including his Bandra residence and Lonawala farmhouse.

In 2019, actor withdrew Rs 2 crore from his account, moreover, when he was admitted to Hinduja Hospital, the actor used this account to make his transactions. In September-October 2019, he went to a Europe trip, where he paid Rs 50 lakh to Thomas Cook and around Rs 4 crore Sushant had spent on his mutual funds.

2 hours ago, jaijava said:

Ledu bro news said it was a psychiatrist 

Irresponsible reporting without checking the facts then. In the now disabled Linkedin profile of Susan Walker Moffat, the alleged “Psychiatrist” per the news you are referring to mentioned herself as a psychologist. 

1 hour ago, jaijava said:

Aren’t you contradicting yourself? Read what you have written in your initial posts. And then you said some news reported it that she’s a psychiatrist. Now you come up with an another hypothesis that he might have been diagnosed with bipolar by some other psychiatrist and this lady in the video is must be his therapist. What are you implying anyway? 

5 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Irresponsible reporting without checking the facts then. In the now disabled Linkedin profile of Susan Walker Moffat, the alleged “Psychiatrist” per the news you are referring to mentioned herself as a psychologist. 

Bro read my post carefully. I call her a therapist not a psychiatrist. Even barkha calls her a therapist/psychologist.

11 hours ago, jaijava said:

After hearing Sushant's psychiatrist say he had bipolar disorder, i started taking this issue more seriously since my brother also has bipolar disorder and have been following the news closely. After putting together whatever I have been hearing in the news about sushant and all the personal details that arnab p**k goswami has been revealing, I very strongly feel Sushant was going through an episode of bipolar disorder when he took his life. 

Here is what i heard in the news so far.

1) Sushant transfered a huge amount of money in the days prior to his death (symptom: excessive and pointless spending)

2) Sushant told one of his friends that he was afraid of someone following him and someone trying to hurt him, even though he was not clear or sure who (symptom: paranoia and possible hallucinations)

3) According to one of his friends, rhea asked him multiple times in the last few months to promise that he would never commit suicide. she wouldn't say that unless he has expressed suicidal behaviors (symptom: suicidality)

4) There were some reports (not sure how true) that he was quite irritable and lashing out at people occasionally in the last few weeks (symptom: irritability)

5) He was at one point treated for depression (depression is one phase of bipolar disorder).

All of the above symptoms correspond to textbook bipolar disorder (my brother has all of these symptoms except suicidality fortunately).

Sushant was also not taking medication in the months before his death. Untreated bipolar disorder has a very high risk of suicide (the highest of all mental illnesses): 50% will attempt suicide in their lifetime and 20% will succeed. 

My prediction is that in 1-2 months, all these theories that people are trying to go after will be a wild goose chase. A p**k arnab gadu okko symptom ki okko talk show chesthu dabbulu 10gutunnadu.  

Also, paapam Rhea ni saava 10gutunnaru ee media naa kodukulu..

@jaijavaYeah, hearing from Sushant’s psychiatrist you said. So what part of your post did I misread? 

6 minutes ago, jaijava said:

Bro read my post carefully. I call her a therapist not a psychiatrist. Even barkha calls her a therapist/psychologist.

3 minutes ago, Mirage said:

@jaijavaYeah, hearing from Sushant’s psychiatrist you said. So what part of your post did I misread? 

8 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Aren’t you contradicting yourself? Read what you have written in your initial posts. And then you said some news reported it that she’s a psychiatrist. Now you come up with an another hypothesis that he might have been diagnosed with bipolar by some other psychiatrist and this lady in the video is must be his therapist. What are you implying anyway? 

Bro, read carefully. I never contradicted myself. When I said psychiatrist, I meant psychiatrist (This is an Indian doctor in Mumbai that these shitty news channels coaxed into revealing the diagnosis). No where did I mention Susan is the psychiatrist. Em logic baa needi?

when I said therapist/ psychologist, I meant therapist/psychologist. This is that Susan lady. My guess is she got to know of the bipolar diagnosis from the medical records that sushant must have given her. 

bipolar disorder management lo there is usually a psychiatrist involved to prescribe medication and oversee management of serious symptoms along with a therapist/psychologist for  administering psycho therapy.

now to your observation of susan disabling her LinkedIn: mana Jaffa Desi LK gaallu Banda boothulu tittuntaru.. and she must have disabled.