My theory on Sushant Singh Rajput

jaijava

2 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

it's disrescpectful for the deceased too for being politicized...for suppose rhea ganuka innocent ayyuntey..

appudu sushant love kadha adhi kooda disrespectful eygaa...

Public outcry antaava it's very common dude...ppl always want to believe in conspiracy theories...exactly may lo US lo iddaru nallollu suicide chesukunnaru...and even then public were very skeptical about it...

adhi suicide ani thelchina they were not ok with it...It's simple evariki edhi nammalo adey nammuthaaru..

manishi depression and mental health anevi chaala saarlu theliyakundaane nadustha vuntadhi...

for example recent gaa entha mandhi sports personalities came out about their mental health...even their teammmates were shocked to hear that...becoz they never suspected that in their encounters with that particualr individual..

ee sports personalities evaru baa.. i am very interested in reading about them..

1 minute ago, jaijava said:

ee sports personalities evaru baa.. i am very interested in reading about them..

glenn maxwell gaadu..inka few vunnaru exact gaa gurthu raatledhu..

infact nenu depression loki vella....naaku thelisna vallaki evvariki doubt raaledhu..

not even my wife ..

easy gaa irritation vacchedhi

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

it's disrescpectful for the deceased too for being politicized...for suppose rhea ganuka innocent ayyuntey..

appudu sushant love kadha adhi kooda disrespectful eygaa...

Public outcry antaava it's very common dude...ppl always want to believe in conspiracy theories...exactly may lo US lo iddaru nallollu suicide chesukunnaru...and even then public were very skeptical about it...

adhi suicide ani thelchina they were not ok with it...It's simple evariki edhi nammalo adey nammuthaaru..

manishi depression and mental health anevi chaala saarlu theliyakundaane nadustha vuntadhi...

for example recent gaa entha mandhi sports person came out about their mental health...even their teammmates were shocked to hear that...becoz they never suspected that in their encounters with that particualr individual..

Well, here is the point. It’s not about Rhea. It’s this narrative of pushing his mental health as a strong reason behind his suicide. I’m objecting that.

Rhea sangathi naaku teliyadu. Alleged video of Rhea belittling Sushant, Mahesh Bhatt angle ivvani reasons ai undochu

3 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

glenn maxwell gaadu..inka few vunnaru exact gaa gurthu raatledhu..

infact nenu depression loki vella....naaku thelisna vallaki evvariki doubt raaledhu..

not even my wife ..

easy gaa irritation vacchedhi

did you consult a doctor ba? severity entha undannaru.. nadi mild depression with generalized anxiety anta 😁

2 minutes ago, jaijava said:

did you consult a doctor ba? severity entha undannaru.. nadi mild depression with generalized anxiety anta 😁

no i didnt ..i knew the reason so...

chill ayya anthey ...nadi mild ey ..appudu konchem financial frustrations vuntundey..one yr lo set ayipoyindhi

no i didnt ..i knew the reason so...

chill ayya anthey ...nadi mild ey ..appudu konchem financial frustrations vuntundey..one yr lo set ayipoyindhi

i see.. oka irritation example ivvu va.. naku irritation undedi kaadu.. mostly feeling weak and sleepy all the time... endulo interest undedi kadu and tension easy ga vachedi

15 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Well, here is the point. It’s not about Rhea. It’s this narrative of pushing his mental health as a strong reason behind his suicide. I’m objecting that.

Rhea sangathi naaku teliyadu. Alleged video of Rhea belittling Sushant, Mahesh Bhatt angle ivvani reasons ai undochu

belittle ..can you share....I know what video you'll show in that video she was having fun with her frnds and and there only one such incident she spoke about him that too and mostly spoke about her brother..manam kooda chaala saarlu frnds tho kurchoni mandhesinappudu chaalane boast chese vuntaam rite ledha kaneesam chesinollani choose vuntaam....

once already made a decision on someone every small thing will look suspicious ...u''ll try to draw all the dots that fit ur narrative ...andhuke anedhi it's not fair for media to portray someone as guilty 

belittle ..can you share....I know what video you'll show in that video she was having fun with her frnds and and there only one incidence she spoke about him that too and mostly spoke about her brother

Alleged is the keyword. 

Im not even accusing her in the first place. I’m also convinced that she’s just a scapegoat in the whole thing. Nevertheless, Sushant’s mental state cannot be used as a counter to silent people trolling Rhea.