Dil Raju welcomes 3 New Members into His Family

Assam_Bhayya

Dil Raju welcomes 3 New Members into His Family

dilraju91596351369.jpg

Popular producer Dil Raju recently came to know that three young kids from Atmakur lost their parents.

Telangana minister Yerraballi Dayakar Rao brought this news to Raju’s notice and the ace producer immediately decided to take the 3 kids (Manohar, Lasya & Yashwant) into his family.

Speaking about the same, Raju said, “We are going through some hard times together and in such a scenario, every act of kindness is a ray of hope. I am extremely pleased to be able to do my little bit in taking the vision of a happy community forward. 

It was very recently that news of three young kids from Atmakur losing their mother just a few years after the passing away of their father, came to light. I am happy to welcome Manohar, Lasya and Yashwanth into my extended family today.

Losing parents at such a young age can be hard for any little one and I am glad that I will be able to support them from here on.  

I am very thankful to Minister Errabilli Dayakar Rao garu for bringing their plight to my notice and for asking me to help them out.

It's a matter of immense pleasure for me to take charge and make a difference! 

The activities will be taken care of under the Maa Palle Charitable Trust initiative that was started by our family in 2018.”

yeah bro, crores sampadinchina vallu itlaanti panulu chesthe konchem humanity inkaa bathikundhi anipisthadhi. Especially e covid time lo chala mandhi orphans ayindhochu, or family might have lost their sole bread earners and struggling.