Sign in to follow this  
Odale

**** Lucifer most stylish scene

Recommended Posts

Thokkalee

Ee movie lo emundi.. routine rotta movie.. deenni Malli chiru tho remake.. there are plenty of mallu movies which are worth a remake.. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tom bhayya
21 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Ee movie lo emundi.. routine rotta movie.. deenni Malli chiru tho remake.. there are plenty of mallu movies which are worth a remake.. 

Routine Rota movie kabattey pedha heros chesthaaru, manchi movies vallu endhuku chesthaaru?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARYA
3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Routine Rota movie kabattey pedha heros chesthaaru, manchi movies vallu endhuku chesthaaru?

anna me sirio remaking under meher ramesh direction anta ga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tom bhayya
1 minute ago, ARYA said:

anna me sirio remaking under meher ramesh direction anta ga

Annayya director Sujeeth Reddy, Meher script ready for Kalyan babu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deadp0ol2

Overhyped movie. Bongu em ledu movie lo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JAMBALHOT_RAJA

Parama rotta movie.. mohan lal aa potteskoni world wide drug mafia don endi , pancha kattukoni aa fights endi yedava build up scenes endo 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this