Amit Shah admitted to AIIMS for post-COVID care

Kool_SRG

3 hours ago, tom brady said:

Oka daridram pothadi

3 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

On getting the initial symptoms of corona, I got the test done and the report came back positive. My health is fine, but I am being admitted to the hospital on the advice of doctors. I request that all of you who have come in contact with me in the last few days, please isolate yourself and get your inquiry done.

Maaku nammakam ledu dora 

9 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Nee vaalakam chustunte party chesukunettunaav ga @3$%

asalu aina grand party (chukka, mukka, pokka ) chesukunttaanu baa .... i cant wait for that news     ^^

కరోనా నుండి కోలుకున్న అమిత్ షా

కరోనా నుండి కోలుకున్న అమిత్ షా

ఈ నెల 2వ తేదీన జరిపిన కరోనా పరీక్షల్లో అమిత్‌ షాకు కరోనా సోకిన సంగతి తెలిసిందే.  వైద్యుల సూచన మేరకు గురుగ్రామ్‌లోని మేదాంత ఆస్పత్రిలో చేరారు అమిత్ షా. అమిత్‌ షాను కలిసిన వారు కూడా హోం ఐసోలేషన్‌లో ఉన్నారు. అయితే అమిత్‌ షా కరోనా నుంచి కోలుకున్నట్లు బీజేపీ ఎంపీ మనోజ్‌ తివారీ ఈ నెల 9న ట్విట్టర్ వేదికగా పేర్కొన్నారు. కరోనా చికిత్స పొందుతున్న అమిత్‌ షాకు మరోసారి పరీక్షలు నిర్వహించగా నెగిటివ్‌ ఫలితం వచ్చినట్లు ఆయన ట్వీట్‌ చేశారు. అయితే మొదట నెగిటివ్ వచ్చిందని ట్వీట్ చేసిన మనోజ్ తివారీ ఆ తరవాత ట్వీట్ ను డిలీట్ చేశారు. అయితే ఎట్టకేలకు ఆయనకు ఇవాళ కరోనా నెగటివ్ వచ్చింది. ఈ విషయాన్ని ఆయనే స్వయంగా ప్రకటించారు. తన ట్విట్టర్ లో ఈరోజు తనకు కరోనా నెగటివ్ వచ్చిందన్న ఆయన మరో వారం హోం ఐసోలేషన్ లో ఉంటానని పేర్కొన్నారు.

Today my corona test report has come negative. I thank God and at the moment I express my heartfelt gratitude to all those who have blessed me and my family by wishing me well. Will stay in home isolation for a few more days on the advice of doctors.

Union Home Minister Amit Shah. File

Mr. Shah, recently recovered from COVID-19.

Union Home Minister Amit Shah has been admitted to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi on Tuesday. He was brought to the hospital about 2 a.m.

A statement released by the AIIMS noted that Mr. Shah has been admitted for post COVID care since he has been complaining of fatigue and body ache for the past 2-3 days.

“He is currently under observation and is admitted in the private ward of the Institute,” confirmed a source. Minister is learnt to have been under the observation of a team of doctors headed by AIIMS Director Randeep Guleria.

On August 2, Mr. Shah was admitted to Medanta Hospital, Gurugram, after testing positive to the pandemic. Four days ago, he tweeted: “Today my Corona test report has come negative. I thank God and extend my gratitude to all those who wished me well and lent strength to me and my family in these tough times. On the advise of doctors I will stay in home isolation for few days.”

Further details are awaited.

18 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Union Home Minister Amit Shah. File

Union Home Minister Amit Shah has been admitted to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi on Tuesday. He was brought to the hospital about 2 a.m.

A statement released by the AIIMS noted that Mr. Shah has been admitted for post COVID care since he has been complaining of fatigue and body ache for the past 2-3 days.

“He is currently under observation and is admitted in the private ward of the Institute,” confirmed a source. Minister is learnt to have been under the observation of a team of doctors headed by AIIMS Director Randeep Guleria.

On August 2, Mr. Shah was admitted to Medanta Hospital, Gurugram, after testing positive to the pandemic. Four days ago, he tweeted: “Today my Corona test report has come negative. I thank God and extend my gratitude to all those who wished me well and lent strength to me and my family in these tough times. On the advise of doctors I will stay in home isolation for few days.”

Further details are awaited.

title change cheyyi bredaru... malla admit ayyadu ani