Trump’s EO Tomorrow

RunRaajaRun123

29 minutes ago, Jilchika said:

@Repo and @Tellugodu any inside info about this EO?

From my group :

1.They are going to complain against Sen Lee and TX senator John Cornyn about S386 Push and attacking senators Rand Paul and GA senator etc from lobbyists 

2. Spillover from FB to EB cause of FB visa banned 

3. Vanguard Infosys issue ( Asking for taking only Citizen) 

4. Some other issues with witch groups 

chala busy vunna new role tho so antha ga participate cheyyatledu bro e groups lo. If I see any further and internl info I will let you know. 

Just now, Catalpha said:

Something about EB-2, news lo came no?

The Secretary of Labor shall, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, as soon as practicable, and consistent with applicable law, consider promulgating regulations or take other appropriate action to ensure that the presence in the United States of aliens who have been admitted or otherwise provided a benefit, or who are seeking admission or a benefit, pursuant to an EB-2 or EB-3 immigrant visa or an H-1B nonimmigrant visa does not disadvantage United States workers in violation of section 212(a)(5)(A) or (n)(1) of the INA (8 U.S.C. 1182(a)(5)(A) or (n)(1)).  The Secretary of Labor shall also undertake, as appropriate, investigations pursuant to section 212(n)(2)(G)(i) of the INA (8 U.S.C. 1182(n)(2)(G)(i)).

Just now, Catalpha said:

The Secretary of Labor shall, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, as soon as practicable, and consistent with applicable law, consider promulgating regulations or take other appropriate action to ensure that the presence in the United States of aliens who have been admitted or otherwise provided a benefit, or who are seeking admission or a benefit, pursuant to an EB-2 or EB-3 immigrant visa or an H-1B nonimmigrant visa does not disadvantage United States workers in violation of section 212(a)(5)(A) or (n)(1) of the INA (8 U.S.C. 1182(a)(5)(A) or (n)(1)).  The Secretary of Labor shall also undertake, as appropriate, investigations pursuant to section 212(n)(2)(G)(i) of the INA (8 U.S.C. 1182(n)(2)(G)(i)).

Hey catty mandhi Vizag a

Just now, Catalpha said:

Telugu lo cheppava... 47osjd.gif