My belief that Ram Mandir will represent India as strong, prosperous, harmonious nation: LK Advani

Spartan

people who take pride in collective achievements (if building this temple by destroying a mosque can even be called an achievement) are the worst leeches in society.

lol. its funny to educated good for nothing scum prove the above point regularly.

7 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

building the mandir itself is sh1t. people who celebrate it are disgustig pigs.

simple.

2 hours ago, Catalpha said:

How Ram Mandhir makes India strong is still beyond me. Maybe Rama has a cure for coronavirus and they are making it in Ayodhya?

Repost

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

I just called my cousin 'a fcuking hindu supremacist clown' right on his face, for pushing this conversation on me. 

haha.. 

Wow what a great achievement. Palaniswami ki cheppi Marina beach lo vigraham pettidhaam.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Repost

dude I don't read every page in this db. I may be jobless asshole, but I have better things to do... like dreaming of utopia and ways of how to get there.

reading sh1t people write here gives me a headache. not only are people here without any ethical boundaries, they are also fcuking dumb.

• Haha 1

LK Advani is gonna die a lonely man. shorn of any respect due to the guy who cofounded the party that sidelined him completely.

I tihnk I couldn't have wished a better ending for this disgusting person.

How Modi is gonna become irrelevant will be fun to observe.

I think Modi is not gracious enough to admit his irrelevance , and it'll be a bitter fight with dirty laundry on Modi being washed in public.

I am waiting for that drama.

Mee sickulars arthanadhalu entra swamy .... ❤️da lodhi meeru 🩲lu chinchukoni ayodhya road la paina nilchunna temple katti theerutharu... atleast respect our judiciary ra ... after the judgement they started building temple and its with trust money ...not from tax payers pocket ... even that babri masjid guy feeling privileged for attending that ceremony ... meeru mathram ... 🩲lu chinchukuntunnaru ikkada 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TrollBait said:

How Modi is gonna become irrelevant will be fun to observe.

I think Modi is not gracious enough to admit his irrelevance , and it'll be a bitter fight with dirty laundry on Modi being washed in public.

I am waiting for that drama.

Keep crying ra CITI_c$y

bl@stbl@stbl@st

14 hours ago, Catalpha said:

Apparently I chose to rant on a topic that doesn't trigger you, and no one else is challenging me enough. Lame. 

Issues don’t trigger me. I am not a vigilante for any cause.

CD1562-C9-C508-49-E1-8039-791-DE8492-BD7