My belief that Ram Mandir will represent India as strong, prosperous, harmonious nation: LK Advani

Spartan

11 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

How did India become stronger or prosperous by building Ayodhya? If anything, it's just a place people are paying money to the Government's endowment department calling it "offering". Maybe some people will be fed, but they can do that without a temple. When state and religion are working together, a country is no longer secular. The Government should stop having control over religious entities like temples, it is not helping anyone. 

Don’t ridicule a religious belief. They are just reinstating a temple that means a lot to the religious belief.

Feel free to comment on religious extremists, feel free to comment if anyone using this for their political advantage. BUT NOT THE TEMPLE ITSELF.

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

are ippudu neeku vachina noppi endi....

innalu leni noppi ivale enduku...vere toju eduvu

u have some respect dont loose it..

I don't need any respect from you, just asking a fair and logical question. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Catalpha said:

I don't need any respect from you, just asking a fair and logical question. 

Wat is logical building a temple where ram was born is illogical, they waited for 200 years they should be proud of

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Don’t ridicule a religious belief. They are just reinstating a temple that means a lot to the religious belief.

Feel free to comment on religious extremists, feel free to comment if anyone using this for their political advantage. BUT NOT THE TEMPLE ITSELF.

I am not ridiculing a temple. I am just saying that this is not the job of a Government. Is the Government using tax payer money to build the temple or using money from the endowment department? If it is using money from the endowment department, why does Government have a control over Hindu temples? Why can't they be their own thing, like temples of other religions?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Catalpha said:

I am not ridiculing a temple. I am just saying that this is not the job of a Government. Is the Government using tax payer money to build the temple or using money from the endowment department? If it is using money from the endowment department, why does Government have a control over Hindu temples? Why can't they be their own thing, like temples of other religions?

get ur facts checked...

this temple is being build on trust and donation money...

not a penny from tax payers pocket.....

Just now, Spartan said:

get ur facts checked...

this temple is being build on trust and donation money...

not a penny from tax payers pocket.....

Then why is the Government proud of it? Why is India proud of it? There is no clear demarche between state and religion, that's the problem here. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

Then why is the Government proud of it? Why is India proud of it? There is no clear demarche between state and religion, that's the problem here. 

Bcoz ram is identity of nation not only religious but as great human being

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Govt deserves to be proud of it for keeping the security in tact to make this event happen.

India is proud of it, as majority of them are Ram Bhakths.

Hope you understand the difference now.

6 minutes ago, Silveradotwo said:

Wat is logical building a temple where ram was born is illogical, they waited for 200 years they should be proud of

Like I said before, religion is a choice. Today you can choose one religion, tomorrow a different one. There is no reason to feel proud of a religion, it doesn't define who you're. 

Just now, Catalpha said:

Like I said before, religion is a choice. Today you can choose one religion, tomorrow a different one. There is no reason to feel proud of a religion, it doesn't define who you're. 

Religion is not a choice it comes through birth ,proud to born in such a liberal ,inclusive, democratic religion

2 minutes ago, Silveradotwo said:

Bcoz ram is identity of nation not only religious but as great human being

Depends, are you saying that everyone in India has only one wife, and has never been in a illicit affair? If so, then you can be proud. Otherwise, I don't see a point. 

Just now, Silveradotwo said:

Religion is not a choice it comes through birth ,proud to born in such a liberal ,inclusive, democratic religion

Religion doesn't come by birth. It's a choice you make.

Just now, Catalpha said:

Religion doesn't come by birth. It's a choice you make.

Lol naku alane vachindi 90%people ki Alana's vasthadi only 10% become athiests by making choice

• Upvote 1