My belief that Ram Mandir will represent India as strong, prosperous, harmonious nation: LK Advani

Spartan

7 minutes ago, Silveradotwo said:

Then why Muslims proud on invader mosque antav when demolished

That's a matter Supreme Court settled and gave the right for Hindus to build a temple. Hindus built a temple using their donations apparently. My problem is the involvement of the Government. 

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

That's a matter Supreme Court settled and gave the right for Hindus to build a temple. Hindus built a temple using their donations apparently. My problem is the involvement of the Government. 

How government is involved plz clarify

Donations were collected through people

Secularism means respecting all religions not distancing from one religion

Modi is Hindu why don't u think it is his personal choice

If he visits Saudi ,vadhu ana king will take him to mosque ,he went so wat is wrong here

1 minute ago, tom brady said:

Definitely a proud day for Hindus but still dont understand how it will make india as strong, prosperous, harmonious 🤣🤣

Bcoz ram is identity of Indian values and ethos

Mughal emperor Babar’s commander Mir Baqi builds Babri Masjid in Ayodhya.

A mob lays siege to the mosque and places idols of the child Lord Ram, Ram Lalla, under the dome.

A local court orders the government to open the site to Hindu worshippers. Rajiv Gandhi was the prime minister when the decision was taken.

BJP officially joins the movement after a former Allahabad HC judge, Deoki Nandan Agarwala, files a title suit on behalf of ‘Ram Lalla Virajman’, the deity placed inside the structure in Ayodhya.

BJP leader L.K. Advani launches a Rath Yatra in support of the Ram Janmabhoomi movement from Somnath in Gujarat to Ayodhya.

6 December 1992

The Babri Masjid is demolished, allegedly by kar sevaks.

The Supreme Court, in the historic Ismail Faruqui judgment, says the Babri Masjid was not integral to Islam.

In a 2:1 majority verdict, Allahabad High Court rules that the disputed land be divided into three parts — one each for the Sunni Waqf Board, Nirmohi Akhara and Ram Lalla.

Supreme Court stays HC verdict on Ayodhya land dispute after appeals are filed against it.

9 November 2019

Supreme Court delivers its verdict — government-appointed trust to get disputed site for Ram Mandir, Muslims to get another plot.

20 minutes ago, Silveradotwo said:

@Catalpha Nike idhi

25 minutes ago, Silveradotwo said:

Religion is not a choice it comes through birth ,proud to born in such a liberal ,inclusive, democratic religion

Are you saying that you're basically bound to choose the religion of your parents without questioning the reasoning behind it? How can you be born in a religion when the constitution gives you a right to change it?

Just now, Catalpha said:

Are you saying that you're basically bound to choose the religion of your parents without questioning the reasoning behind it? How can you be born in a religion when the constitution gives you a right to change it?

I questioned many things and satisfied with all answers by my parents except what happens afterlife every answer is satisfactory

I'm more reasonable person 

Why should I change abrahamic religions are darkness and discriminatory in most of their nature 

1 minute ago, Silveradotwo said:

I questioned many things and satisfied with all answers by my parents except what happens afterlife every answer is satisfactory

I'm more reasonable person 

Why should I change abrahamic religions are darkness and discriminatory in most of their nature 

You don't have to change it, but you have the choice to change it. That's why religion is a choice. 

You don't have to change it, but you have the choice to change it. That's why religion is a choice. 

Yes there is a choice kadha now in india

Religion is a choice.

Ayithe ippudentanta?

168ce5252ae8a8e0649777428a706ca9.gif

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

You don't have to change it, but you have the choice to change it. That's why religion is a choice

Religion is a chaoice kani forceful ga convert endkuku chesthunnaru

1 minute ago, odhu_le_macha said:

Religion is a chaoice kani forceful ga convert endkuku chesthunnaru

By sword chanting allaho Akbar

All abrahamic religions are like that except Jews who doesn't believe in conversions