FRIDGE and STOVE replaced because??

tamu

Uncle ki desperation perigindi daily oka video esthunnadu. Monna “unexpected rain” video anta . hope his employer doesn’t notice his videos. Some clients dont take them nicely.

vaadi initial hooks silly ga untai - because there is nothing jaw dropping in his videos he uses dumb clips as hooks like playing with a car seat head rest

Quality matters on YT and he needs to focus on quality rather than quantity.

12 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Uncle ki desperation perigindi daily oka video esthunnadu. Monna “unexpected rain” video anta . hope his employer doesn’t notice his videos. Some clients dont take them nicely.

vaadi initial hooks silly ga untai - because there is nothing jaw dropping in his videos he uses dumb clips as hooks like playing with a car seat head rest

Quality matters on YT and he needs to focus on quality rather than quantity.

Simple ga video lu tesina full views unnai uncle ki 

37 minutes ago, Discordraja said:

Simple ga video lu tesina full views unnai uncle ki 

He may have a million subscribers eventually but not all those subscribers would be watching all of his videos. If that is the case, when he has a million subscribers, each of his videos should be getting more than a million views right? I haven’t watched many of his videos lately because they are meh and blah due to quantity over quality.

PewDiePie has more than 100M subscribers but is he getting so many views on his videos? In fact his videos are the worst with respect to audience engagement. The best channel for audience engagement is MrBeast.

low quality videos will eventually get something like 5-15% views from their own subscribers and growth will be slow because YT recommends them less and less due to poor audience engagement and retention. MySmartSupport channel has more than a million subscribers but his videos get only like 5K views and their comments are just junk Sub-for-Sub spam. Safiya Nygaard makes just one video a month and she gets over 20M views! That is quality. Shelby Church videos have quality too.

It’s like a store displaying an item at the entrance or at checkout lanes (high cost locations) for customers to buy but if not many people buy it, the store will move it to the back of their store (Low cost space) or discontinue it altogether because they have so many other products to showcase and space is limited. YT will give impressions (display in front of viewers to click and watch)  to every video and promotes only those videos more that have more click through rates and audience retention (viewers watching most of the video and not skipping through or abandoning it halfway) which comes from quality - not quantity. A good CTR is 15% or more but most videos have less than 5% clicks

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

He may have a million subscribers eventually but not all those subscribers would be watching all of his videos. If that is the case, when he has a million subscribers, each of his videos should be getting more than a million views right? I haven’t watched many of his videos lately because they are meh and blah due to quantity over quality.

PewDiePie has more than 100M subscribers but is he getting so many views on his videos? In fact his videos are the worst with respect to audience engagement. The best channel for audience engagement is MrBeast.

low quality videos will eventually get something like 5-15% views from their own subscribers and growth will be slow because YT recommends them less and less due to poor audience engagement and retention. MySmartSupport channel has more than a million subscribers but his videos get only like 5K views and their comments are just junk Sub-for-Sub spam. Safiya Nygaard makes just one video a month and she gets over 20M views! That is quality. Shelby Church videos have quality too.

It’s like a store displaying an item at the entrance or at checkout lanes (high cost locations) for customers to buy but if not many people buy it, the store will move it to the back of their store (Low cost space) or discontinue it altogether because they have so many other products to showcase and space is limited. YT will give impressions (display in front of viewers to click and watch)  to every video and promotes only those videos more that have more click through rates and audience retention (viewers watching most of the video and not skipping through or abandoning it halfway) which comes from quality - not quantity  a good CTR is 15% or more but most videos have less than 5% clicks

School essay writing lo first prize nekena 😊

18 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

It’s like a store displaying an item at the entrance or at checkout lanes (high cost locations) for customers to buy but if not many people buy it, the store will move it to the back of their store (Low cost space) or discontinue it altogether because they have so many other products to showcase and space is limited. YT will give impressions (display in front of viewers to click and watch)  to every video and promotes only those videos more that have more click through rates and audience retention (viewers watching most of the video and not skipping through or abandoning it halfway) which comes from quality - not quantity. A good CTR is 15% or more but most videos have less than 5% clicks

1 minute ago, Smile007 said:

@3$% didn’t read though papam kasta paddadu uncle

5 minutes ago, Smile007 said:

Thanks for the compliment. I try to educate wherever I can from what I know. Hope you learnt something from it

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Discordraja said:

@3$% didn’t read though papam kasta paddadu uncle

There are many people who read my posts. You are a minority (like those lazy haters on YT doing thumbs downs no matter how good the content is) and I don’t care about minority batch

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

There are many people who read my posts. You are a minority (like those lazy haters on YT doing thumbs downs no matter how good the content is) and I don’t care about minority batch

I was gonna say that u paste the comment on his video but he disabled comments, maybe due to putting his kids on videos.