Anyone attempting to FIRE (Financial Independence, Retire Early) ?

jaijava

Fire the fire ankunta...investments fire ayipoinai

Ippudu avesham tagginchukunna@~`

11 minutes ago, jaijava said:

How far along are you in your plan? It sounds very appealing.. ee ❤️da IT jobs ki entha tvaraga /bye chebithe antha manchidanipistondi..

Me by 35.. (Not complete retirement, but farm house frnds and timepass ki oka business peru kosam)

7 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Fire the fire ankunta...investments fire ayipoinai

Ippudu avesham tagginchukunna@~`

sorry to hear... antha la naakipoyela endulo ettav baa.. 

28 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Me by 35.. (Not complete retirement, but farm house frnds and timepass ki oka business peru kosam)

entha save chesav baa.. (if your comfortable sharing that)... nenu plan veskuntunna to fire and it needs so much money

5 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

denilo pettav baa

Cryptos and stocks konna poinai

8 minutes ago, jaijava said:

entha save chesav baa.. (if your comfortable sharing that)... nee plan veskuntunna to fire and it needs so much money

So far 1.5 baa.. My 10 year plan since 24 is save it and buy commercial complexes and once i get rents above 2.5 to 3 lakhs with zero loans then i ll jump and go back to india.. Achieved 1/3rd of the target so far. 

I am confident that i will accomplish, i dont like to live in US forever and suffer mid life crisis. Just my opinion

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Cryptos and stocks konna poinai

naa life lo only loss aina investment kuda crypto..one of my friend forced me to invest when we are drunk..

since then i decided never invest on something you dont have knowledge

one line answer

ee paina 35 ki retire 45 ki retire ane batch entante youtube la edo video chesi nenu ayipovali ane type

evadiki jeevitam la clarity ledu. 

oka jolt tagilinaka telustadi life ante ento

billions of dollars unolle pani cheyyakapote aastulu potai ani G bend chesi working

ee software howle gallu endo anukuntaru. tour the world. explore the universe. bongu boshanam

Just now, kathanayaka said:

one line answer

ee paina 35 ki retire 45 ki retire ane batch entante youtube la edo video chesi nenu ayipovali ane type

evadiki jeevitam la clarity ledu. 

oka jolt tagilinaka telustadi life ante ento

billions of dollars unolle pani cheyyakapote aastulu potai ani G bend chesi working

ee software howle gallu endo anukuntaru. tour the world. explore the universe. bongu boshanam

Uncle just because you couldnt achieve it doesnt mean that you should discourage other people who are achieving it.

You could have just quoted me instead of beating around bush. I have clarity about my life and i shared this many times in db, if you want debate and cry go ahead. 

• Upvote 1