Kids America lo.. Parents India lo

LadiesTailor

3 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Vunna families daily tensions tho bathukuthunnaru... 

corona time lo mari worst vundi situation... hope everyone’s family’s are safe and healthy... 

LTT

WISH EVERYONE GOOD HAPPY SAFE

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Vunna families daily tensions tho bathukuthunnaru... 

corona time lo mari worst vundi situation... hope everyone’s family’s are safe and healthy... 

Yeah.. Lots of families like that. Please keep calling your parents frequently and ask them to stay positive.

• Upvote 1

Still ma relatives America lo job ante rasi petti undali antunnaru , chetha kani vadi la India lo ne job chesthunnav ani still torture. Akkadki pothe edpu enko la untundhi malli

19 minutes ago, Sagar_andhra said:

Still ma relatives America lo job ante rasi petti undali antunnaru , chetha kani vadi la India lo ne job chesthunnav ani still torture. Akkadki pothe edpu enko la untundhi malli

MS aithe GRE lu IELTS lu flight and visa appointment fee pay cheyyamanu ready to go ani. 

21 minutes ago, Sagar_andhra said:

idi matram highlight :giggle:

49 minutes ago, Sagar_andhra said:

Your relatives have no life here in US...ask them to grow up

sampu1.gif

55 minutes ago, Sagar_andhra said:

People still dreaming about US I guess... reality teliste ela react avutharoo 

A close friend and colleague of mine, went to India one week back for his fathers funeral and unfortunately my friend passed away too on Friday due to heart attack.  His wife is struck up here and cannot attend his funeral.

• Sad 4

3 minutes ago, sage said:

A close friend and colleague of mine, went to India one week back for his fathers funeral and unfortunately my friend passed away too on Friday due to heart attack.  His wife is struck up here and cannot attend his funeral.

Too sad man.. Worst situation 

22 minutes ago, sage said:

Ayyo funeral endhuku attend avvaledhu?