8 time mla,ycp leader penmetsa sambasivaraju garu expired today

Silveradotwo

last elected in 2004 ,ex transport minister (1989-1994) ,in 2009 sonia asked him to contest as mla instead of mp ,mp ticket was given to botsa sattibabu wife ,so he resigned to party and joined ycp when it started Built ycp from scratch in vzm dist ,fighting with botsa when he was PCC chief single handedly ,mokkaki neelu eyana posthe sattibabu took fruits

May his soul rest in peace.🥺

I'd attribute his demise at this time to the current karrona mess. papam inkodhi kaalam bathikevaademo, pedha vasayu vallani bayapettaru baaga, plus vaallaku daily activity, walking, meeting in parks, chit chatting and sharing with peers antha block chesi life disturb chesi pada dhobbaru

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

May his soul rest in peace.🥺

I'd attribute his demise at this time to the current karrona mess. papam inkodhi kaalam bathikevaademo, pedha vasayu vallani bayapettaru baaga, plus vaallaku daily activity, walking, meeting in parks, chit chatting and sharing with peers antha block chesi life disturb chesi pada dhobbaru

Yes bro same feeling kani eyana vayasu ekkuva ,manchi vyakti ,full husharu person,15 days hospital lo undi poyaru

Chala mandi pothunaru emadya , corona tension sagam reason ankunta

I used to remember how he used to do dharnas at that age for permissions for jagan tours which were denied by SP (pressure by sattibabu during congress ruling) ,zptc level leaders kuda undevallu kadhu in ycp upto 2014 election except him and in bobbili in district