Ilayaraja crying for SPB

i_sudigadu

2 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

emanna baakeelunnaayemo..

They both along with Bharati raaja started career at same time even before cinema they did stage shows are very emotionally attached no wonder raaja got bit emotional... 

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

They both along with Bharati raaja started career at same time even before cinema they did stage shows are very emotionally attached no wonder raaja got bit emotional... 

I was referring to the ‘royalty’ controversy...

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Is he the same person who served legal notice to spb and stopped him from singing the songs he composed?

bams bams aa , peka peka aaaaa

29 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Is he the same person who served legal notice to spb and stopped him from singing the songs he composed?

differences vunnayi emo ..but enemies kadu kada ..anni years kalisi journey chesaru ..so emotional aitunnadu ..

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Sb voice took some of illayaraja songs to next level..

they travelled so many years together :( enni chinna chinna godavalu unna elanti time lo he probably culdnt take it.. 

28 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

differences vunnayi emo ..but enemies kadu kada ..anni years kalisi journey chesaru ..so emotional aitunnadu ..

Direct gaa legal notice ivvakunda call chesi naa songs padodhu ani cheppochu gaa first?

as per spb, they never had that convo & he directly got legal notice