Genuine question on a Friday evening

Funkops

I see many T’gana neutrals supporting Jagan sir here. I don’t understand. YSR was dead against separate state. I still remember 2009 elections and T’gana was in phase 1 and he said he would support separate state. Immediately  after phase 1 he went to Nandyal and took Uturn.

40 minutes ago, Funkops said:

I see many T’gana neutrals supporting Jagan sir here. I don’t understand. YSR was dead against separate state. I still remember 2009 elections and T’gana was in phase 1 and he said he would support separate state. Immediately  after phase 1 he went to Nandyal and took Uturn.

That's in the past. It's not balio movies to hold grudges for generations.

1 hour ago, Funkops said:

Gatam gatah:

I am one of them you mentioned, e3xcept supporting jags.

I dont 'like' both of them (cbn/jags)... I dont like MORE cbn, even many of my TS friends dont like CBN... so, its not really supporting jags, but i think its more opposing cbn.

My point of view: (as a telangana native)

CBN:

I dont like CBN for few reasons..

I used to like NTR as a "Leader".. for his charisma, and dynamic nature. he has shown the world that Telugite is not madarasi, we have our own identity.

What bob did to ntr is never forgivable...

reason 1) it may be ok to backstab in politics, and it might be ok to backstab own F in Law, lets say for a sec, that he did that for public benefit, but where in the whole world,  show me one example for this  level of stooping, where you backstab a leader and after his death, use his photo everywhere... like WTF! Seriously.... you backstab NTR, and use his photo everywhere ... literally everywhere. 

2) everywhere self dabba: like I brought bill gates,  satya nadella is ceo because of me.. TS has Covid hospitals because of me, i am this i am that... Cyberabad is because of me... He was there at the time ...right place right time...  Appreciate that he utilized boom and improved conditions for IT, but at the same time lot of behind the scenes real estate, insider trading... scams.. (similary like jagg did under ysr govt).. but he still says IT is because of me, Hyd is because of me... bullshit... Hyd is built by people, not one person... its for generations. Why he couldnt do that in Amaravathi.,,, (atleast 40% of hyd/cyberabad?????) He was CM of United AP for 9 years and seperate AP for 5 Years... so, atleast if not 50%.. why not 25%? ... Bottom line.... Hyd is built by people. Cyberabad is built because lot of local talent exists.. so Companies came.. He just facilitated that... thats his responsibility as CM... if he kept quite 'many people owuld have given some credit to CBN'.. but if he blows his own trumphet and associates every positive thijng with hyd/cyb we dont like it...(ts people)

3) use and throw pitamah:  less said better. checj with jr ntr., daggubati., revant...

Jag:

He looted money under his father ruling.. , power hungry (sheam ayyeavarku nidra poledu),  Problably no one else in the recent history of AP amassed that much he did via quid proco... but whatever happened happend... TS people care less about it now..

But ther eis no reason to like him either... may be only reasons could be.. he is YSRs son.. and may be he won elections on own, backstabbed nobody, and the conviction.. eventhough.. he is powerhungry.. see his conviction.. wanted to become cm and ...he worked hard like no one ever did.. thats a tough feat to achieve..

----

Finally something about NTR and YSR.

I like both of them... for they are dynamic, charismatic.  We need leaders like that..

(If YSR alive AP wouldnt have split... though we TG people may not like it, see the dynamic nature and power he has)

• Upvote 2

On 8/15/2020 at 7:23 AM, IdleBrain said:

Gatam gatah:

I am one of them you mentioned, e3xcept supporting jags.

I dont 'like' both of them (cbn/jags)... I dont like MORE cbn, even many of my TS friends dont like CBN... so, its not really supporting jags, but i think its more opposing cbn.

My point of view: (as a telangana native)

CBN:

I dont like CBN for few reasons..

I used to like NTR as a "Leader".. for his charisma, and dynamic nature. he has shown the world that Telugite is not madarasi, we have our own identity.

What bob did to ntr is never forgivable...

reason 1) it may be ok to backstab in politics, and it might be ok to backstab own F in Law, lets say for a sec, that he did that for public benefit, but where in the whole world,  show me one example for this  level of stooping, where you backstab a leader and after his death, use his photo everywhere... like WTF! Seriously.... you backstab NTR, and use his photo everywhere ... literally everywhere. 

2) everywhere self dabba: like I brought bill gates,  satya nadella is ceo because of me.. TS has Covid hospitals because of me, i am this i am that... Cyberabad is because of me... He was there at the time ...right place right time...  Appreciate that he utilized boom and improved conditions for IT, but at the same time lot of behind the scenes real estate, insider trading... scams.. (similary like jagg did under ysr govt).. but he still says IT is because of me, Hyd is because of me... bullshit... Hyd is built by people, not one person... its for generations. Why he couldnt do that in Amaravathi.,,, (atleast 40% of hyd/cyberabad?????) He was CM of United AP for 9 years and seperate AP for 5 Years... so, atleast if not 50%.. why not 25%? ... Bottom line.... Hyd is built by people. Cyberabad is built because lot of local talent exists.. so Companies came.. He just facilitated that... thats his responsibility as CM... if he kept quite 'many people owuld have given some credit to CBN'.. but if he blows his own trumphet and associates every positive thijng with hyd/cyb we dont like it...(ts people)

3) use and throw pitamah:  less said better. checj with jr ntr., daggubati., revant...

Jag:

He looted money under his father ruling.. , power hungry (sheam ayyeavarku nidra poledu),  Problably no one else in the recent history of AP amassed that much he did via quid proco... but whatever happened happend... TS people care less about it now..

But ther eis no reason to like him either... may be only reasons could be.. he is YSRs son.. and may be he won elections on own, backstabbed nobody, and the conviction.. eventhough.. he is powerhungry.. see his conviction.. wanted to become cm and ...he worked hard like no one ever did.. thats a tough feat to achieve..

----

Finally something about NTR and YSR.

I like both of them... for they are dynamic, charismatic.  We need leaders like that..

(If YSR alive AP wouldnt have split... though we TG people may not like it, see the dynamic nature and power he has)

+Add

Mama super ga chepav 

Ts people mostly like jagan bcoz he is new and he is not cm before so that fresh factor will be there ,and he also have no stakes in tg ,so people have don't have a problem to hate him

• Upvote 1

On 8/16/2020 at 1:53 PM, Silveradotwo said:

+Add

Mama super ga chepav 

Ts people mostly like jagan bcoz he is new and he is not cm before so that fresh factor will be there ,and he also have no stakes in tg ,so people have don't have a problem to hate him

agree...

On 8/14/2020 at 8:15 PM, Funkops said:

Simple vaa... caste feeling 

On 8/16/2020 at 7:23 PM, Silveradotwo said:

+Add

Mama super ga chepav 

Mari mukkodu roju edustunnadu water dobbestunadu ani...