AMWAY theddu..

jaijava

1 minute ago, jaijava said:

amway nundi actually can you make money? or is it mostly scam? share your experiences here..

Are you a person who can cheat friends and family with your smooth talk ? Then you can make lots of money . 

Only con is you will lose friends in long run . 

11 minutes ago, xano917 said:

Are you a person who can cheat friends and family with your smooth talk ? Then you can make lots of money . 

Only con is you will lose friends in long run . 

meeku jariginda vaa ila..

1 minute ago, CurryDi said:

edantha sodi evvaralu vayya giphy.gif

can you elaborate why baa.. i am asking because some indian vuncle invited me to lunch next week to discuss amway with me..

33 minutes ago, jaijava said:

can you elaborate why baa.. i am asking because some indian vuncle invited me to lunch next week to discuss amway with me..

Good luck bro @3$%

you will learn how to be patient 

Amway has unknown brands and cheap products good for poor Americans who wait for Black Friday to door-bust and need Santa Claus to bring them gifts.

Those amway clowns are leaches including some chillar desis who are into it. They’ll start a conversation at stores and malls saying they saw you somewhere before, they are doing some networking and if I would like to participate. And they try to sell those pyramid schemes. You buy their sales kit and sell it to more people and those people maybe sell it to even more people... If and when any sales are made, everyone up the pyramid gets a commission.

Really dude? How much are you going to save on cheap toothpaste, shampoo and blah and you get brands you never even heard of before. There are much better things to do for IT Pros - not Amway.

6 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Amway has unknown brands and cheap products good for poor Americans who wait for Black Friday to door-bust and need Santa Claus to bring them gifts.

Those amway clowns are leaches including some chillar desis who are into it. They’ll start a conversation at stores saying they saw you somewhere before, they are doing some networking and if I would like to participate. And they try to sell those pyramid schemes. You buy their sales kit and sell it to more people and those people maybe sell it to even more people... If and when any sales are made, everyone up the pyramid gets a commission.

Really dude? How much are you going to save on cheap toothpaste, shampoo and blah and you get brands you never even heard of before. There are much better things to do for IT Pros - not Amway.

baa. naku inchu minchu ide seppadu vuncle

6 hours ago, jaijava said:

Sachav poo... nenu nee place lo vunte fever vachindi uncle ani cheppi skip chesta... don’t fall for this amway $&it 

4 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Sachav poo... nenu nee place lo vunte fever vachindi uncle ani cheppi skip chesta... don’t fall for this amway $&it 

baa.. friend ki telsina vuncle ani number kuda iccha..  ignore chesthe spam chestarantava..idedo tedaga undi

2 minutes ago, jaijava said:

baa.. friend ki telsina vuncle ani number kuda iccha..  ignore chesthe spam chestarantava..idedo tedaga undi

Nenu okkasari teleeka vella manchi bhojanam drinks pettaru America ki vachina kothalo.... abbo indiana ki saati Indians ante entha premo anukunna..

ayyaka board meeda pyramid draw chesi modalettadu... toothpastes lu bath room tissues Walmart lo cheap gaane vastayu kada malla daniki vere system enduku ani adiga... uncle Edo cheppadu...

intiki vachaka phone calls tho samparu... then stopped calling... aa batch bhale strong ga vuntaru baaa they try to sell like they own the product or system