Eee covid valla... inlaws kadalatle

JonSnowUSA

29 minutes ago, JonSnowUSA said:

single income.. ela family ni run cheyali ra babu with kids. Gattiga cheppalemu

niku em karchu perigindi valla valla, rent, insurence em peragadugaa, maha ayite grocerries ki inko 100$ extra avuthayi month ki, niku privacy kavalante edyina part time job chesukoo like pizza delivary

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nag_mama said:

niku em karchu perigindi valla valla, rent, insurence em peragadugaa, maha ayite grocerries ki inko 100$ extra avuthayi month ki, niku privacy kavalante edyina part time job chesukoo like pizza delivary

CITI_c$y vala in laws ki telisthe...

5 minutes ago, JonSnowUSA said:

She doesn't have visa bro.. She is good at heart and hard worker. I am happy with her. Konni konni artham chesukodu cheppina.. but that is human nature.. anni artham chesukoru kada

rest of the world comes secondary, your spouse and kids comes first....so you dont have to hurt your wife in this matter....try to adjust.

close frnds lera community lo? where you can go and meet them and have couple drinks? walking ki andaru vastharemo but tell them you are playing tennis, cricket etc....or try waking up early morning and then go for walk....alone time untadi and morning walks are soo refreshing.

is your wife OK with you drinking? if yes, dont think of what your in-laws are thinking abt you.....just ignore it. tell your wife that you need to drink...and if she is OK, then just drink it anthe....couple of times variety ga chustharu, mee wife tho discuss chestharu but slowly they will ignore it....veediki cheppina vinadu ani. Dont let them dictate terms...this is your house and your are the head of that house....they are just guest. As long as your wife is OK (if not, tell her it must be OK ani).

my f-i-l never touched alcohol and hates ppl who drink in front of him.....but I changed his mind now (he still doesn't drink but he is OK if I drink in front of him). Alludu kada, enthaina oka point tharuvatha emi analedu....just room ki velli vissukuntademo....I dont care anthe.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JonSnowUSA said:

em covid babu idi.. attaya, mavayya vallu 9 months nundi intlone vunnaru.. Daniki todu nadhi work from home. Chiraku vastundi.
Evarina same phase lo vunnara? Flights operate ayyayi pampidhama ani wife ni adigithe.. enduku ikkade vuntaru migatha 3 nelala extention tho kalipi anta.. 

It’s ok man.. these are unusual times.. better to stay put where they are instead of sending them to India now.. better to adjust than risk losing them.. 

If privacy or space is the only issue, tell them you are going running.. or that you have to make some calls.. they will not come with you.. let the three of them go for a walk.. 

take time off and go for a drive sometime.. Gather your close friends for drinks at someone’s house..  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Single income.. enni rojulu vuntamu atthayya vallatho.. Chiraku.. weekend vasthe mandhu kuda thagalemu.. Silent ga enthasepu vuntamu intlo

Friendly ga kalisipo man.. maree too much peddolla anda leka entho mandi depress avutunnaru... you are lucky to have the elders with you to help you out during this pandemic times. It actually helps a lot ... you self centered dude. Enjoy their company . Paisal di emundi sampdistunnav kada .. em chestav avanni .. okka iddaru extra ayithey afford cheyyalevantey either you leave your job or go back to India 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Lucky fellow vi... adhe mee avida valla in-laws tho ee nine months stuck ayyu vunte neeku dethadi pochanna gude roju 😜😜

idi pointe.. sivagami devasena madyalo baga bali ayyevaadu TS bahubali tenor.gif