Not sure what to answer to my Daughter

Murari_Murari

23 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Correct ey... but I like the idea of aimless life. Jobs are needed for survival but we live like the whole purpose is to work.

The other day my dad called me and asked me why I hadn’t finished one of my pet projects yet. I know that it may take years to complete it, but I felt like I got a gentle reminder and I kinda know now what to do with my time. May be we need pushers in life sometimes. It reminded me of this song too..

21 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

The other day my dad called me and asked me why I hadn’t finished one of my pet projects yet. I know that it may take years to complete it, but I felt like I got a gentle reminder and I kinda know now what to do with my time. May be we need pushers in life sometimes. Aimless life reminded me of this.

Aimless not kind of this. 

Ee work tensions, career goals, deadlines etc lekunda... doing things I want to do. Like studying, arts, gardening, dance... I don’t want to do something like an achievement. I don’t want someone to set deadlines. The whole idea of an organised life sounds horrible to me. Anyhow I can’t sit idle doing nothing, I will get bored so easily. I am that last bench student who is regularly irregular to college but somehow manages to top 😂

24 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

The other day my dad called me and asked me why I hadn’t finished one of my pet projects yet. I know that it may take years to complete it, but I felt like I got a gentle reminder and I kinda know now what to do with my time. May be we need pushers in life sometimes. It reminded me of this song too..

Btw what was that pet project 

24 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Aimless not kind of this. 

Ee work tensions, career goals, deadlines etc lekunda... doing things I want to do. Like studying, arts, gardening, dance... I don’t want to do something like an achievement. I don’t want someone to set deadlines. The whole idea of an organised life sounds horrible to me. Anyhow I can’t sit idle doing nothing, I will get bored so easily. I am that last bench student who is regularly irregular to college but somehow manages to top 😂

College dhi emundhi cheppu.. most of the time classes lo chese work kanna the work you do after you come home makes the difference. Work ki organized ga untene it gets done faster and you will have time for other things. 

36 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

College dhi emundhi cheppu.. most of the time classes lo chese work kanna the work you do after you come home makes the difference. Work ki organized ga untene it gets done faster and you will have time for other things. 

😝😝😝

29 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Cheppu em pulihora mixing...every DBian has right to know 😜

No they don’t lol.

Ayina real pulihora I don’t know how to make. Ela chestharenti?

tenor.gif?itemid=16356874

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

No they don’t lol.

Ayina real pulihora I don’t know how to make. Ela chestharenti?

tenor.gif?itemid=16356874

Cooked white rice lo salt hinge and lemon or mango turumu add cheskoni pettuko. 

tirvatha ki oil, cumin, mustard seeds onions, groundnuts, any other nuts of ur choice, chillis, karvepak, mango turumu, pasupu vesi rice lo mix chesi kalipi kalipi kalipi thinteeeeeeeeeeee 

2 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

tirvatha ki oil, cumin, mustard seeds onions, groundnuts, any other nuts of ur choice, chillis, karvepak, mango turumu, pasupu vesi rice lo mix chesi kalipi kalipi kalipi thinteeeeeeeeeeee 

What the heck

8 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15943533

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

Antey Ela