Not sure what to answer to my Daughter

Murari_Murari

Explain to her the glory of being alone and how being in a relationship sucks, waste of time. She can learn something worthwhile in the time she spends sticking her tongue inside a randos neck. Also tell her single people stay healthier, they have a lot of time to think and innovate. While people with partners have to succumb to stupid dramas with unnecessary rush of hormones and adrenaline pumps

15 minutes ago, rajanikanth_tv9 said:

prathi roju $10,000 tho party chesukunevaadivi, ilanti matters elaa handle cheyyalo teliyadha?

ainaa ikkada perigina pillalaki sex education, maturity manakanna baane vuntundhi

nee show off brain tho dont give wrong suggestions to her

dada2-o.gif

Prathi roju party chesukonte business evadu handle chesthadu.

Money is nothing to do with emotions.

Oka stage dataka money wont give you happyness anymore. 

This is like transformation phase just looking how others handle this situation but no answers yet, I know most of you're young or between 25-35 but atleast share your relatives or cuisines experiences how they ended up handling this things. 

Ask your daughter what is bothering her more:

1. Not having a boyfriend?  If so then ask her to find the true and pure love for herself, if she is really interested in that.  Most people at that age, might have lot of other aspirations in life and having a boy\girl friend might not be a priority.  Find out what she really wants?

2. If its the peer pressure that is bothering her then tell her that she has to handle it herself because it her who is choosing her friends.  She needs to very delicately avoid such friends who are forcing her to do certain things and not taking into consideration what she wants....

Bottom line, you need to understand from her what exactly she wants....ultimately, your daughter is the one who is going to face the consequences going forward - good or bad....

Hope this helps!

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Explain to her the glory of being alone and how being in a relationship sucks, waste of time. She can learn something worthwhile in the time she spends sticking her tongue inside a randos neck. Also tell her single people stay healthier, they have a lot of time to think and innovate. While people with partners have to succumb to stupid dramas with unnecessary rush of hormones and adrenaline pumps

no one's gonna listen. 

one is either born with it or one has to get along with others. no point forcing someone who doesn't enjoy solitude to enjoy it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Murari_Murari said:

Few days back she came home and cried, saying all her friends are having BF's( Mostly tellolu and few desis) 

They are making fun of her that she dont have a BF, as a parents how much we love she feels something is missing in life compared to their friends. 

she is asking dad am I allowed to  have BF, I said we can talk later, honest ga yem mataldalo telidu. what should I say to 17 years girl :( .

I know this day will come but hard to digest and hard to answer. 

Tsunami GIFs | Tenor

Hey vuncle I know a decent guy my youngbrother ,just pm your number ,I will make my brother meet ur daughter :giggle:

End of story

1 minute ago, KVRAO17 said:

Ask your daughter what is bothering her more:

1. Not having a boyfriend?  If so then ask her to find the true and pure love for herself, if she is really interested in that.  Most people at that age, might have lot of other aspirations in life and having a boy\girl friend might not be a priority.  Find out what she really wants?

2. If its the peer pressure that is bothering her then tell her that she has to handle it herself because it her who is choosing her friends.  She needs to very delicately avoid such friends who are forcing her to do certain things and not taking into consideration what she wants....

Bottom line, you need to understand from her what exactly she wants....ultimately, your daughter is the one who is going to face the consequences going forward - good or bad....

Hope this helps!

I think the TS is trolling.

no self respecting daughter asks her dad if she can have a bf. even if she did, she's not waitin for him to say yes

6 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

he is @whatsapp ani chebuthunte evaru nammadam ledhu

whatsapp gadu janala pulse ni baaga catch chesadu. vendy ki response thagginaaka, kotha strategies vesthunnadu emo.

daughter anagaane kakkurthi uncles andaru egabadatharu ani correct ga judge chesadu.

enthaina whatsapp great. my act got so tedious now. nenu naa crown ni kooda whatsapp ki pass cheddam ani anukuntunna.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Easy to say hard to follow.

You say 100 slokas but if a girl pass by boys eyes automatically turns towards her.

Luckily girls are self controlled until some bad companies who try to destroy her brain cells.

8 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Just tell her who an ideal boyfriend is in your opinion.

Tell her, if she finds that ideal person, you don't have an issue with her having him as BF

what age did you find love, uncle?

did you wait for your 'ideal' person? lol.

you are scared of the guys who sexualize young girls aa? hehe... 

1 minute ago, Murari_Murari said:

Easy to say hard to follow.

You say 100 slokas but if a girl pass by boys eyes automatically turns towards her.

Luckily girls are self controlled until some bad companies who try to destroy her brain cells.

gather all the boys your daughter knows and castrate them uncle. simple solution.