Not sure what to answer to my Daughter

Murari_Murari

dont be too strict and harsh on her....if not you, at least mee wife aina oka friend laaga undi, make her feel comfortable to share anythinng and everything with her mom...that way you both will know whats happening with her personal life. 

okaru thelisina vallu ilane untaru....they both are very soft n good guys...daughter is smart, intelligent and good looking too....parents are her best friends and parents alway support her and she shares pretty much everything ani vinna....she graduated from high school and got admissions in Ivy League colleges with scholarship too, but she didnt choose those and instead valla state lone couple hrs drive lo vere university lo join aindhi (pretty good university ofcourse) so that she can be close to her mom n dad.

I dont know if that girl has/had BF's or if she did any other fun stuff....but regardless, she is still very good in her academics and still her parents are her best frnds.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, no01 said:

dont be too strict and harsh on her....if not you, at least mee wife aina oka friend laaga undi, make her feel comfortable to share anythinng and everything with her mom...that way you both will know whats happening with her personal life. 

okaru thelisina vallu ilane untaru....they both are very soft n good guys...daughter is smart, intelligent and good looking too....parents are her best friends and parents alway support her and she shares pretty much everything ani vinna....she graduated from high school and got admissions in Ivy League colleges with scholarship too, but she didnt choose those and instead valla state lone couple hrs drive lo vere university lo join aindhi (pretty good university ofcourse) so that she can be close to her mom n dad.

I dont know if that girl has/had BF's or if she did any other fun stuff....but regardless, she is still very good in her academics and still her parents are her best frnds.

Tq

3 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Yeah intha tvaraga e situation vastha anukoledu.

Kontha mandi north friends aythy valla amayi yem chesina parvaledu kanisam if she stills stays back with them ade chalu antunaru 🤦‍♂️😪

Vintuntene bayam avthundhi bro 

5 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Nenu drugs koda tesukonu infact mana desis so do u encourage your kids to do so u mean? 

Drugs tho sambandham emundhi dating ki ? 
weed lantivi alavatu ayithe aapali.. she’s just going for a dating ... manam poledhu ani pillalni endhuku aapadam? They should live as they want ... who are we to control them ?

6 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Few days back she came home and cried, saying all her friends are having BF's( Mostly tellolu and few desis) 

They are making fun of her that she dont have a BF, as a parents how much we love she feels something is missing in life compared to their friends. 

she is asking dad am I allowed to  have BF, I said we can talk later, honest ga yem mataldalo telidu. what should I say to 17 years girl :( .

I know this day will come but hard to digest and hard to answer. 

Tsunami GIFs | Tenor

okate sir ...

i think ur daughter is honest with u i appreciate that ...

india lo pillalu kooda having dating and affairs ...

i had a girl frnd when i was 15 and she was 14 (in india) ... but it was platonic for few years...

but ikkada children lose virginity by 15 ...

i think once she moves to college things can't be controlled ...

if its painful to say her that she can have boyfriend ..

just tell her that she can after she gets 20 ...

probably she will will dating in college when she is 18 ...

50 minutes ago, yoda123 said:

okate sir ...

i think ur daughter is honest with u i appreciate that ...

india lo pillalu kooda having dating and affairs ...

i had a girl frnd when i was 15 and she was 14 (in india) ... but it was platonic for few years...

but ikkada children lose virginity by 15 ...

i think once she moves to college things can't be controlled ...

if its painful to say her that she can have boyfriend ..

just tell her that she can after she gets 20 ...

probably she will will dating in college when she is 18 ...

Out of all this is the best answer, will tell her accordingly. 

After 20 you can have but now focus on studies. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

whats wrong in her having a BF... be glad she atleast asked you 

BF ante mana India lo laga weekends , evevning o kalusukovatam kadu, 

they will go for vacations and all which is horrible to think. 

50 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

whats wrong in her having a BF... be glad she atleast asked you 

But if I force her and stop, then the issue is what she has girl friend ani adoka badha. 

2 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

BF ante mana India lo laga weekends , evevning o kalusukovatam kadu, 

they will go for vacations and all which is horrible to think. 

its part of american/western lifestyle ... .live with it or go back to India if you feel that is better... 

33 minutes ago, psycopk said:

I think its best to leave the decision to her..

Pasi pillalu andi vallu repu oka nallodini BF ante vapugolama chepandi.

I want to say this

1) if you are asking me means, you are respectimg my opnion hence show the boy whom you think best fit.. first condition is he should be our Desi guy preferably Indian/telugu so easy for our families to mingle

2) dont do it because others are doing have your own self assesment, is this temp.happyness you want boy friend or you want to marry at this age 17 and become mother by 20? If its temp happyness or ego bec of your friends then rethink yourself. 

48 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

its part of american/western lifestyle ... .live with it or go back to India if you feel that is better... 

But we parents are heart by Indian.e nalladino chesukonte valla intikelli beaf tinala memu.

6 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

But we parents are heart by Indian.e nalladino chesukonte valla intikelli beaf tinala memu.

iga ee mindset tho neeku nadisinatte.... good luck