Kids remember this

Murari_Murari

I am continuing my postings since moderators assured me saying things are about to change.

ok the most important thing you need to remember is 

save it when you are young for your retired life. 

At the age of 60 you dont remember what branded phone you uses 20 years back, what branded shirt you wear 10 years back. 

you only see whether you have enough money in your account. 

Plan such a way that you can retire by 55, if not by at least 60 you will retire, ala kadhu nenu 60 daka pani chestha nante you end up working till 65. 

The first priority is your consistent retire money, then the rest. 

If you give me option while saving if you die young what will you do? 

my answer I die young saving money rather die poor while retired life. 

Dont keep any hopes on Kids, next generation will be having very tough time and more fancy things they are going to buy and end up nothing.

These are my experiences, 

10 Athi Manchi Characters from Telugu Movies | Wirally

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Rich country lo poor ga brathakadam kante

Poor country lo rich ga barthakochu retire ayetapudu

Retirement appudu.....world is no short of resources ,...they are scattered.

8 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

Masala pics veyyi, andaru vachi chustharu, ilantivi patinchukoru ikkada evaru, you should already know by now. 

100% correct This is worst part with Indians specially our telugu generations,  

rama ante vachevalla kante kama ante vachevalle ekuva, 

Jeevitham ante "x" okate kadani inka chala vuntadhani telisina roju manishi inka happy brathukutadu + edugu thadu. 

Those whose mind is 24*7 mind sorrounded by those thoughts edagaledu. sometimes you need to be devotional + 

ne pakka valla kastalu vinu velithey aduko lekapothay sanubuthi chupettu, egathali cheyaku. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, reality said:

Malxtx-shared.gif

Evadu chadmandu ninnu mari.

Evado adigithene manchi chepevallu takuva, adukunda manchi chepdamante ila koda edusthara. 

ok got your point. So me nannagaru neku ide nerpinchara? evarana adigithay kani manchi chepodhu babu ani.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

This is worst part with Indians specially our telugu generations,  

rama ante vachevalla kante kama ante vachevalle ekuda, 

Jeevitham ante "x" okate kadani inka chala vuntadhani telisina roju manishi inka happy brathukutadu + edugu thadu. 

Those whose mind is 24*7 mind sorrounded by those thoughts edagaledu. sometimes you need to be devotional + 

ne pakka valla kastalu vinu velithey aduko lekapothay sanubuthi chupettu, egathali cheyaku. 

Nenu egathali cheyadam ledu, see the trend here in the forum and you will see what I mean.

What you saying is 100% right and I totally agree , but where you talk these things matter too , and I feel here is not the right place to talk.

1 hour ago, Murari_Murari said:

Evadu chadmandu ninnu mari.

Evado adigithene manchi chepevallu takuva, adukunda manchi chepdamante ila koda edusthara. 

ok got your point. So me nannagaru neku ide nerpinchara? evarana adigithay kani manchi chepodhu babu ani.

Maa kallaki kanapada kundaa vundelaa post eyyi