State Dept. OKs 100,000 Extra Green Cards for Foreign Visa-Workers in 2021

tacobell fan

11 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Yentha chesina yenni bill lu vachina 2013 tarvatga EB2 lu assam le kada. Too many and year by year count perugude thappa tharugudu ledu. 

Yes, enni bills vachina aa 140K lone minginchukovali. With all families and everything added there are more than 140K needed every year. 

So, the discussion (S386) is about should one country wait? or should every country wait?

3 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

If I move from EB3 to EB2 (for example), they might be counting them as 2 different people as its 2 different I-140s.

If I change companies, then also, there will be multiple I-140s and so they may be counting multiple 

after 140 portability rule, they are using A-number, multiple counting is not an issue anymore, issue is these case eat away processing time delaying allocations with in last quarter

8 hours ago, snoww said:

Looks like uscis might remain open . Some good news. 

Ninna bill oropose chesirru premium process hike chesi work kuda speed up cheyyali ani. Same S386 bill pettina Vaunty ne house lo. Mana backlog vuncles working on that _-_

Will see how it ends in house and senate. 

5 minutes ago, linksys23 said:

Does that mean we will get GC..i mean something similar happned in 2007 during Bush regime

I think whatever  happened in 2007 resulted in people being eligible to file their 485 application as the priority dates were made current. That does not guarantee GC and they are still awarded in FIFO order based on the availability and takes the same amount of time to obtain based on the priority date.

it was useful for H4 spouses at that time since they could get their EAD and take up a new job. I don’t see any advantage in the current situation other than AP benefit since H4 EAD is possible now.

2 hours ago, Jilchika said:

I think whatever  happened in 2007 resulted in people being eligible to file their 485 application as the priority dates were made current. That does not guarantee GC and they are still awarded in FIFO order based on the availability and takes the same amount of time to obtain based on the priority date.

it was useful for H4 spouses at that time since they could get their EAD and take up a new job. I don’t see any advantage in the current situation other than AP benefit since H4 EAD is possible now.

Although there is no possibility of doing what bush admin did..GC EAD have some good advantages if you are comparing it with H4 EAD.

Husband and wife ki separate EADs and both can switch jobs without the need for H1B transfers.

H4EAD expire ayithe, apply chusukoni approve aithene, you can work. But GC EAD ki auto extension till 180 days, after expiry..so you keep working.

GC EAD and AP vunte no more stamping gola. Only downside is few airlines lo travel cheyyalemu (mostly European) and US lo land ayyaka secondary inspection vuntadhi.

10 hours ago, Sucker said:

Ninna bill oropose chesirru premium process hike chesi work kuda speed up cheyyali ani. Same S386 bill pettina Vaunty ne house lo. Mana backlog vuncles working on that _-_

Will see how it ends in house and senate. 

1 hour ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Final ga USCIS employees Janala andari Visa renewal deny chesi .. petitions tagginchi...valla goyya valle tovvukunnara?

Vallakemundi vuncle unemployment claim chestharu ani @Repo vuncle antunde

23 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Vallakemundi vuncle unemployment claim chestharu ani @Repo vuncle antunde

Ippudu vache salary kante ekkuva ravali ga.

Ippudu Tatha reduced extra 600 to only 400. Valla Furloughs start ayyetappatiki entha avuddo teliyadu ga 

4 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Ippudu vache salary kante ekkuva ravali ga.

Ippudu Tatha reduced extra 600 to only 400. Valla Furloughs start ayyetappatiki entha avuddo teliyadu ga 

Something is better than nothing